Chapter 24.

((This chapter is a few different times, separated by a " ~ " ))

"This is crazy, you know that right?" I said as I lay on Harry's chest and gazed up at him.

"I don't think it's crazy at all. I love you and you said that you had always dreamed of going to London. Well now you have the chance. Please say yes." Harry's hands rubbed up and down my bare back, his eyes locking with mine.

We were in the same hotel room as before. Since the first time we'd stayed in it a week ago, we'd been back twice. It was kind of like our little secret, one of many. Our whole relationship was pretty much a secret.

"You get off of school the entire week of thanksgiving. That's next month, by the way. You're mom is getting released in a few days and all you've got to do is convince her to help you get a passport. She'll have to sign for you."

I rolled off the top of Harry and cuddled into his side. I pressed my lips to his neck before replying. "And be like what? 'Mom, I need a passport so I can go to another country with my boyfriend who's also my doctor'? I don't know, Harry, and besides, I don't have enough money for it."

"I told you I would pay for everything."

Harry loomed over me, leaning in to press his lips to mine. His hands slid down my body slowly, inch by inch. He was very persuasive

~

"I've missed you this week, so much." Harry murmured against my neck, his body weight pressing me into the mattress.

I pulled his face up to mine for a kiss, carding my hands through his unruly curls. We hadn't had much time this week to be together now that we had to be extra careful. Also, I had a lot going on with school and my mom was back home now. Harry had been busy working some overtime at his office, making some extra cash for his trip to England.

"I missed you, too." I said. "I hate this sneaking around all the time."

"Five months and we won't have anything to hide,"

It seemed like such a long time. I hoped Harry and I would still be together by then. Our relationship was strong so it was very likely, but sometimes I still had my doubts. What if Harry didn't love me as much as I loved him?

"There's a Halloween dance tomorrow night at the school." I said.

"You can go if you want to. Have fun with your friends."

I rubbed my hands down his back, staring up into his eyes. "I don't want to. I'd rather spend tomorrow night with you. Like I said before, I've missed you."

"I'll be here for you whenever you want to see me. There's only one senior year to make memories." Harry said.

"Come with me, then. We're supposed to wear costumes. No one will know who we are if we both make ourselves unrecognizable."

"It's risky, Jess. I don't know,"

I shifted beneath Harry and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling his mouth to mine. I pushed my hips upwards against his, causing him to growl a sound against my lips.

~

"So I don't look like Dr. Harry Styles?"

"No way. We both look like masquerade zombies. No one will know us."