aries (m) x cancer (f) *

Aries was walking down the street when a young girl with blonde hair and a rather pale colored skin stopped him. "Do you know where the nearest hotel is?" She asked him with a shy smile.

Having a reputation of a jerk, Aries decided to play his little act and smirked wickedly. "And what makes you think I'd help a little lost girl?" He snarked at her.

Cancer frowned. "First of all, just because I'm 5'5 means I'm no younger than you. I thought you Americans are a tad bit nicer than what I have heard of." She gave him another disappointed look and continued searching for directions.

Aries decided to ignore the encounter with the sarcastic girl and finally reached his hotel he was staying in. An hour of Netflix and scrolling through his feed passed by when he heard loud shuffling just outside his door. Aries instinctively reached for his bat that was under his bed and carefully made his way over to the door. He looked through the peephole and recognized the same girl from earlier.

"What are you doing here?" He asked once he opened the door. The blonde girl slightly jumped and rolled her eyes when she realized that it was him again.

"Believe it or not, I live here now." She said in monotony. She proceeded to open her door and Aries grabbed her wrist to stop her from shutting the door on his face.

"Excuse me Ms. Sarcastic Hypocrite, what's your name since we're going to be neighbors for God knows how long." Aries said with a teasing smile.

She looked at him suspiciously and held her hand out, "I'm Cancer." She said.

"Aries." He replied while shaking her hand. The two stared at each other for a while and Aries grimaced from the awkward tension floating around. He shut the door of his own and watched Cancer blush through the peephole.

Cancer just landed in New York and Aries was the first person she went to. There was just something about how Aries looked that screamed he had a facade going on. A few weeks have passed and the two could officially say that they're in good terms now. Cancer would knock on his door with a plate of baked goods in hand and Aries would sometimes lend her his favorite playlists. As for tonight though, Cancer is letting her OC side take over. She cleaned up her whole flat since her friends are coming over tonight.

Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo, and Pisces was heading to Cancer's hotel when Taurus stopped walking and began to stare at the cotton candy stand.

"We will never reach Cancer's flat if we keep on stopping in every food stand." Virgo groaned and crossed her arms.

"Please?" Taurus pleaded while kneeling down, giving Virgo her best puppy face. Virgo gave Taurus a look when Pisces nudged her too. The eldest of them all groaned and gave in, letting the two teenagers buy the sweets.

"They're gonna have diabetes." Scorpio said and Virgo nodded in agreement.

After a long time walk, they finally reached their friend's place. "Is this it?" Scorpio asked whilst standing in front of the wooden door with 180A engraved in it. Without permission whatsoever, Pisces barged in and Cancer jumped from fright.

"Can you at least knock?" She snapped jokingly, a smile displayed on her face. Pisces giggled and hugged her best friend and soon, all four girls and Scorpio were hugging each other.

When Aries heard his playlist blasting from the room across, he was curious enough to knock on the door with a party face on. He knocked on Cancer's door and she opened it, without words being said, she pulled Aries in and made him sit on the floor.

"Aries, Truth o-" Cancer started but she was cut off with a bold "Truth" coming from Aries.

"Anyone you're interested in?" She asked since she loves getting into people's lives.

Aries smirked and said, "You." before dragging Cancer away from her laughing friends and in to the bathroom.

Chapters with an ( * ) means that I've edited them!