Season 1 Episode 2

Taurus:

It's the first day of school.

It sucks.

Me and my sisters are seniors and our classes will be the hardest. We will have more hand-on activities, more homework, more projects, blah blah blah. How can I finish the Walking Dead? I know... I'm late, but I love that game already!

We entered the school to find a grey cement floor, blue lockers lined up, and a sign that read 'BACK TO SCHOOL' I think I misread it, it should be 'BACK TO HELL' Many teenagers are lingering around, you could see the groups. Nerds. Geeks. Emos. Jocks. Populars. Loners. And finally... the slu- *cough* I mean the Mean Girls.

Where do we belong, I think we belong to a 4 person group called 'New Kids' We made it up just as we stepped in here. This school is known for the High Standard Studies.

I hear a groan next to me, I found out it was Libra. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned lining my voice. "This looks like the typical where-I-find-drama-and-jocks school I read in fan-fictions. Can you see the resemblance? Bullies, jocks, slu- I mean the girls who barely have clothing, and the nerds. I can see a bad future ahead..." She replied. "I just want some peace!" I shrugged at her reply, but I know if there is a bad side, then there should be the good side.

"Anyway, let's go to the principal office." My eldest sister said. We three nodded and followed her there. We opened the doors to find a circular room. At the middle of the room is a red carpet and a white couch. There are three more doors leading to three more rooms. One door leads to the 'Faculty', another leads to the 'Counselor', and another one leads to the 'Principal'. We entered the Principal door, behind the glass desk is a rather young looking woman. She wore a gold colored top and a black knee-length skirt.

"May I help you?" She asked us, her eyes looking up from her glasses. "Hello! We are the new students here, my name is Libra, this is Leo, that's Taurus, and here's Aquarius." Libra said with her oh-joyful-but-I-hate-this voice. The principal smiled and gave our schedules and our locker number and keys. "Have a Goode day!" She said.

Our lockers are next to each other, is this a lucky day or what...? Nope. Definitely not a lucky day. When the bell rang, we all hurried to our first class. I have History as my first with Aqua. Leo and Libra set at their directions while we walked towards the first class.

"What's the point of History?" Aquarius asked. "I mean, of course we should know what's our past but do we really go to people saying old stuff? Like, this is the 2000th century already!" I shrugged at her complaint, I agree with my little sister.

We sat next to each other at class. I found out that Aries and Sagittarius has the same class like us. Me and Aqua walked to them and sat behind them. "Hey guys!" Aqua greeted. They both jumped and looked back, Sagittarius smiled and waved while Aries has no expression. "Hello!" Aries finally said, smiling.

"Mr. Aries! Do I hear chit-chat!" The teacher yelled. Aries rolled his eyes. "You don't dare roll your eyes at me, young man! What is the problem of New York at the old times?" Aries looked panic in his eyes but he remained calm. Abruptly, Aqua stood up. "The problem is you. The solution is to mind your own business." She snapped. The teacher got mad and sent Aries and Aqua for Lunch detention.

*at lunch*

Aqua and Aries headed to detention while me and Sag sat with Leo and Libra. "Where are they going?" Leo asked. "There are going to detention." I answered. Libra looked at me confused. "Don't ask."

Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Pisces joined in and sat at our table. "What ya talking about?" Pisces asked. "~Senpai~" Scorpio purred. How could people purr?