Scorpio (m) x Capricorn (f)

Requested by: _missunicorn_

The characters that are going to be represented in this story are the following:

Taurus (f), Virgo (f), Pisces (m), Cancer (m) And the main characters: Capricorn (female) and Scorpio (male)

Capricorn:

I looked over to my left, sleeping Taurus. I looked over to my right, reading Virgo. Why are my two closest friends boring? I asked myself. I need a person, dark and mysterious. Like Scorpio.

The air and the fire signs are out on vacation. It's their turn to go to Hawaii, we just went a week ago. Everything is great, except.....I have only one problem. Scorpio. Why does he need to be here? Like, c'mon!

I finally felt my stomach growling. I grunted and stood up from the couch. Before I could step, a hand grabbed my leg. I squirmed and look around to see Virgo holding my leg. "Where you going?" She asked. "Getting food..." I answered. "Oh! Great, you can buy us some food from the market. The water signs are coming over for a sleepover, recommended by Pisces. I want something healthy btw, like Greek Yogurt." answered Virgo.

My eyes widen and I nodded my head nervously. "What's wro-" Before Virgo could finish her sentence, I already shut the door. I grabbed my bike and I went to the market.

Scorpio:

I turned around to see Pisces grabbing my leg. "What are you doing?" I asked angrily. "Sorry." He said and let go of my leg. "Can you buy us food from the market, we're going to Virgo's house. Oh, and prepare sleeping clothes, we're having a sleepover!" Pisces said. "Fine." I grabbed my coat and headed outside.

As I was walking down the streets, I saw Capricorn. Uh-oh. I ran to the market, trying my best to hide my face. I bumped into someone causing us to fall, "Watch it!". I saw that the person I bumped, is the person I like. Capricorn. She stood up and dust herself off. "Sor-" She stopped when she saw my face. "Uh, you going in there?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed my hand. I blushed and held on.

We entered the market and Capricorn held out a list. "We need to get these." She stated. "Who picked Greek Yogurt?" I said disgustingly. She shrugged and we went to the snacks section. We grabbed five bags of chips and three bags of marshmallows. She looked down and blushed. I smiled, she's so cute when she blushes. "Sorry." She said and let go of my hand. I pouted and grabbed on her other hand.

"Your not letting go of me. Your mine." I said. She blushed once more and put the the eight bags to the cart. She checked her watch and looked at me. "It's getting late, Scorp. We need to hurry." She said. I nodded and we picked out all of the things on the list.

We bought it and we went to my house. The house is empty, that means that Cancer and Pisces a
already went. I got my clothes and went outside, Capricorn patiently waiting.  "C'mon, Pisces will be mad!" She said jokingly while I chuckled.

Capricorn:

We arrived twenty minutes later, the house is dim. "Looks like they're sleeping already." I stated knowingly. "Better not to wake them up." Scorpio said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the forest.

"Scorpio, where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere special..." He said. We stopped, we are surrounded by trees and it's already night time. He let go of my hand and he ran somewhere. Suddenly, the area lit up. Sitting on a branch is a smiling Scorpio. I smiled back and I sat beside him.

"This is romantic, Scorp!" I said. "I need to tell you something..." He whispered. My heart is racing, I fear that he's going to tell me off. "What is it?" I whispered back. He leaned in and his lips touched mine. I was too shocked, I snap back to reality and replied. I don't care if there is an asteroid coming, I just care for my Scorpio.

Is this good enough?