Daily Horoscopes

Aries Horoscope

(Mar 21 – Apr 19)

Although you might think you fixed a problem at work, your confidence doesn't mean you actually found resolution in the real world. You may incorrectly assume that changing your attitude is enough to alleviate the current stress, but there are still many more improvements to make now. However, you won't be able to move forward until you admit that there is an important lesson to learn. Once you acknowledge you don't have all the answers, opportunities will start to materialize everywhere you look. Humility is your friend.

Taurus Horoscope

(Apr 20 – May 20)

Completing tasks that produce immediate consequences minimizes the pressure of the larger issues you are wrestling with now. Unfortunately, diverting your attention is only a temporary solution. Nevertheless, you can accomplish a lot today by narrowing your focus. After you cross off some of the chores on your to-do list, it's wise to reassess your long-term goals, even if you don't reach any lasting conclusions. Keep your eyes and ears open; clues and signs will pop up in the unlikeliest of places.

Gemini Horoscope

(May 21 – Jun 20)

You can handle nearly anything today as long as you understand that it could take a while for positive results to manifest. Thankfully, the current stress won't spin out of control if you maintain your vigilance. Although persistence might be your secret weapon now, it's a full-time endeavor to keep up with your work. Temporarily putting your personal needs on the back burner is your smartest strategy while you demonstrate your dedication to your job. All work and no play leads to success.

Cancer Horoscope

(Jun 21 – Jul 22)

An unresolved family matter requires plenty of your emotional bandwidth today, but smoothing over the rough spots at home needs to be your top priority. At first, you may believe that avoiding your domestic concerns is enough to make them go away. But playing this kind of evasive mind game isn't helpful; be proactive and discuss the delicate issues with those who are directly involved in the drama. Even if nothing is fixed immediately, initiating an honest dialogue gets the ball rolling toward a positive resolution.

Leo Horoscope

(Jul 23 – Aug 22)

The fervor of emotional intensity is challenging to manage today, but you're ready to swing into action to reestablish stability in your environment. Developing a plan to reduce your anxiety is one thing, while actually putting your ideas into motion is entirely something else. The complexity of the situation might make you want to throw in the towel. But don't hang your head in discouragement; you can turn the tide in your favor now, even if everything takes more time than you wish. Take several deep breaths and then let peace begin with you.

Virgo Horoscope

(Aug 23 – Sep 22)

You're willing to try every trick in the book to eliminate the current stress in an important relationship. Unfortunately, the harder you attempt to make someone else happy now, the more awkward the dynamics become. Ironically, your most effective strategy might be to simply observe the situation without doing anything about it. Let the tension settle on its own. It may take a few days for things to play out, but you can expect calmer times ahead if you don't lose your cool today.

Libra Horoscope

(Sep 23 – Oct 22)

Your first conclusion won't likely be your final solution to a lingering problem on the job. Your coworkers may be waiting for you to weigh in with your answer today, but you're not pleased with any of the available options. Although you would prefer to add a few extra alternatives to the mix, more possibilities will only complicate matters now. Even if you think there is a better plan, no one will fault you for going along with the consensus of the group. Sometimes acquiescing for the sake of harmony is more important than being right.

Scorpio Horoscope

(Oct 23 – Nov 21)

You may be obsessing about issues of integrity today, yet the current circumstances are even more complex than they seem. Someone might ask you to intervene in a way that could reflect negatively on your reputation. Instead of amplifying a minor concern into a major drama, simply state your feelings and then hold your ground. It's imperative that others know exactly where you stand now. Speak up for your beliefs to gain the respect you deserve.

Sagittarius Horoscope

(Nov 22 – Dec 21)

You could take a circuitous detour today just to put your intentions out on the table. Although you are extremely serious about your feelings now, others might find your words evasive and your declarations of affection insincere. In fact, you may behave more defensively than you realize. New options appear when you begin to discern the differences between the actual conversation you're engaged in with another person and the one you're having with yourself. Communication is a two-way street.

Capricorn Horoscope

(Dec 22 – Jan 19)

Your karma might be somewhat muddled now as your thoughts keep bumping into reality. Even if you can't see the direct correlation between cause and effect today, don't let your lack of clarity prevent you from making the right choice. All you need to do is to act with intention. Stay on course without letting doubt or fear deter your progress; happily, you will be closer to your destination when the mist begins to clear. Trust your moral compass to steer you in the right direction.

Aquarius Horoscope

(Jan 20 – Feb 18)

Telling the difference between your idealistic hopes and viable solutions is trickier than it sounds. You can create the most positive impact by simply concentrating on the facts and putting away your daydreams for another time. Avoid the temptation to drift off into imaginary worlds today. The real magic comes from taking the blinders off now and seeing life exactly as it is. Working in the three-dimensional plane produces the most extraordinary results.

Pisces Horoscope

(Feb 19 – Mar 20)

Relationship dynamics grow even more complicated when you can't discern reality from your dreams. However, most of your current problems stem from your overactive imagination. Although your mind may be chock full of wonderful ideas and amazing possibilities, it's confusing if they seem so real when they're not. Instead of rushing ahead today, write your thoughts down to reconsider later; you can choose which ones to develop further when you are thinking more rationally. Sometimes there's no explaining the vagaries of the heart.

Source : Rick Levine