Final Marathon

Includes: 3 ship stories, 2 short scenes, 1 short story

Sorry, my grammar is not the best :(

SHIP STORIES

Cancer (f) x Scorpio (m)

Cancer:

Let's just say my love life is the the typical 'I fell in love with the bad boy' type. That's basically my life!

"Helloooo? Cancer, Earth to Crab?" snapped my thoughts. I turned around and smiled when I saw my best friend, Pisces, crossing her eyes and making a funny face to get my attention.

"I'm still here, Pi. What do you want?" I replied, trying to stifle a small laugh. But instead, I wasn't able to and instead of a small laugh, it was a big one. I covered my mouth quickly using my hand but I received quite small stares from the others. I turned around and saw that Scorpio was still looking at me and smirked before turning around.

"Awww, he looked at you!" Pisces exclaimed. I rolled my eyes playfully as I felt my cheeks heat up. "And your blushing!" Pisces added.

"Shut up, Pi. I could always tell that you have feeli-"

Pisces covered my mouth by her hand and looked at me straight at the eyes. "Don't tell." She demanded. I smiled and shoved her lightly.

"I know!" I chuckled.

I heard Taurus call, meaning it's dinner time. We got up and started leaving our little spot in the living room when someone grabbed my shoulder. I looked at Pisces who turned around, gasped, winked at me, before continuing walking.

I turned around to see Scorpio looking straight at my eyes, smirking.

"H-hey, S-S-Scorpio"Nice going Cancer, you'll totally win the Stutter Mess of the year. To my surprise, he smiled at me and walked by my side.

"So, uh, wanna go, like, hang out after this?" He said. I looked at him and saw him blushing. I decided to play along.

"Movies night?" I asked. He's face brightened up and smiled at me.

"Sure!"

--------------------

I grabbed some popcorn from my cupboard and placed it between me and Scorpio. I grabbed a blanket while Scorpio was busy with picking out movies.

I settled down and flopped on the sofa, bringing the blanket up to my legs. Scorpio put in the DVD and he flopped down beside me. We shared popcorn and the blanket until we fell asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up and realized that we were still on the same position. Me beside Scorpio, my head on his shoulder while his head was on top of my head. Does that makes sense? I hope sure. I hope that this is not a dream. I pinched myself to make sure it's not, OUCH! Yep, it's not a dream.

I smiled and cuddled into Scorpio, who was awake and cuddled next to me. I could feel Scorpio's breath gazing over my neck, his heartbeat can be heard. He brought his mouth to my ears and whispered,

"I like you"

I smiled, I cannot lie.

"I like you too." And that wasn't a lie.