Florida Vacation with the Fire Signs

This chap only includes the fire signs!

Aires, Leo, and Sagittarius decided to take a week of vacation in Florida. Why Florida? It's because it's hot there but there are so much cooling stands. Of course, being the fire signs, they decided to take the hot country.

"HELO-O FLORIDA!" Sagittarius yelled. Aries looked at him strangely before smacking him upside down the head. "Shut up, fire boy. We might miss our cab!" Aries scolded and pushed him outside the exit of the airport.

"Look at that! I want that hat. Can I buy it?" Leo asked. She hurried to the store, pulling the other two behind her.

"Gah! Leo, don't pull me!" Aries complained. Sagittarius shoved Leo's hand away from him, glaring at the girl who pulled him. "I don't like being controlled. Now..." He started listing down things, stopping occasionally to pat himself at the back.

"Your a weirdo." Aries said bluntly to him. Wherever, Sagittarius just nodded and smiled. Leo came back, wearing a fabulous black hat with a purple feather. "Doesn't it look nice?"

-------------------

After an hour of driving to the hotel, the fire signs took their luggage and went up the elevator.

"Neat!" Leo said, checking herself out using her phone. Aries rolled her eyes at her and stepped out when the elevator dinged.

"What room?" Sagittarius asked. "B57" Aries and Leo replied, synced.

Aries swiped the card in front of a card reader on the door. The door's locks opened and Sagittarius opened it revealing two singled beds, a flat tv, a closet, a white couch,  and a separate door leading to the bathroom.

Sagittarius rushed to the first bed at the right. "Dibs!" He yelled as he plopped down the white comfy bed. Leo calmly walked to the other one, setting her hat and her sunglasses on top of the sheets. "Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch then." Aries mumbled.

"Aww... Honey, you can sleep with me. If you want to." Leo said, smiling. Aries shook her head and settled her sunglasses on top of the couch.

"What are you guys waiting for? LETS SWIM!"

------------

SPLASH!

Sagittarius dived in, making a huge splash, annoying some people near them. Aries took notice and whispered something to Sag, making them look mischievous. On the other note, Leo settle in on one of the brown chairs, laying down and putting her sunglasses on.

The two other fire signs took advantage and got some whipped cream, put it on a plastic plate, and shoving it on Leo's face.

"OMG! ARIES AND SAGITTARIUS IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" She screamed as she ran after the other laughing signs.

"Your too slow, Lion!" Aries yelled back. Leo grumped and shrieked at her. "You look so cute when your mad!" Sagittarius said, laughing. Leo stopped and looked at him. "SIKE!"

That's when all ruckus happened.

The three fire signs ended up being kicked out from the pool area.

--------------

"Aww... Now we can't swim!" Sagittarius complained. Aries playfully blamed Leo. "What!?! Why me!?!" Leo said, angry already.

"Just kidding, Lion. It's fun anyways!"

So sorry for the short story. Well, it's because this is only a short story. So yeah...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And don't forget to leave some dares to do for the signs! Also some questions that will be answered in truth or dare!