math test *

Virgo was patiently waiting for the teacher to come in while everyone else in the classroom were acting like uncultured swines.

"SETTLE DOWN!" She shouted and caused all the students to turn their heads to her. Aries mocked her and the room was filled with noise again. Virgo was about to walk out when the teacher suddenly came in. He glared at everyone and they all quieted down.

"Today is your math test. Use only black ink, no scratch paper and calculator allowed, and you may begin." The teacher ordered once everyone got their test papers. Half an hour has passed and their teacher excused himself to the restroom.

While the teacher was gone, Leo took the chance. "What's the answers?" She asked loudly.

"Why won't you do it yourself, Leo?" Capricorn snapped at her.

"Geez, okay chill." Leo murmured under her breathe. Capricorn rolled her eyes and continued answering when Leo began fidgeting with his pen.

Capricorn's eye twitched and she angrily threw Leo's pen across the room. It hit Aries at the back of his head and Capricorn grimaced.

"Who had the audacity to hit me with a freaking pen?!" Aries shouted at them. Leo immediately pointed a finger to Capricorn and the two boys forgot their tests. They began to fight like street cats and Scorpio was having none of it.

Scorpio banged her fist on the table which created a very loud noise that stopped the fight. Aries and Leo stopped fighting and their attention are now focused on the bothered girl. Normally, Scorpio is the one who doesn't care and lets people do their own thing but her math grades aren't exactly the best.

"Everyone shut up!" She barked out. Aries noticed the annoyance seeping through her and took his seat, Capricorn doing the same.