AN: 6k Reads!?! And shoutouts

Okay, let me start off with my speech:

OMIGOSH LOOK AT THE READS OF THIS BOOK!!!

Anyway, this is my real one:

Thank you for all the people that have been reading this since the day I got a read, and that reader was pupil234 I don't know if she's still reading my book but I like her Zodiac book. Don't forget to check that out! Okay, so the next reader I got was cp_kitty_kat am I correct? Okay, I might not be correct but I remember that it was her who gave me the second comment. Then the other readers came crashing in! I never thought of having thousands of reads by people all over the world. I can't believe for a turning-11-kid like me can have this many reads in one book. And I can't believe I reached 6,000+ reads and I am bewildered! Sad to say that this book is ending soon... Maybe between January to March. I have travelled this far and I (hopefully) know that I'll get more reads in the next months that will come soon. As cliche as my speech sounds, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Okay, so here are other readers that deserves shoutouts:
colorfire22
Firestorm51507
_missunicorn_
GoldenGirls1134
KittyleafFangirl
ThatOnePerson474
RandomGirl1234151
hammersangel
Daughter_of-Athena
bluefirephoenix234
These people are not the only ones who are reading but they are tho one who recently voted!

Okay, okay, let's get this real. I only have like 50+ or maybe lesser reads in every chapter but at least I know that 50 people all over the world are reading my book!

Also, can you please check out my other book? I could check out yours too if you will DM me! And I definitely won't mind.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!