taurus (f) x libra (m) *

All the signs are playing "Hide N' Seek" and Libra is currently the "it". He passed through the kitchen and heard a crashing noise. He stopped at his tracks and smiled because he already knew who it was.

Who else would hide in a kitchen?

Taurus hid inside the refrigerator while silently eating chips when her elbow hit a jar and it toppled over and smashed into the ref's doors. The glass is thick since it didn't break but Taurus is sure that everyone in the house heard the noise.

Libra opened the door of the ref and saw Taurus sitting there, an innocent look in her eyes.

"Caught you!" He declared. Taurus snickered and picked up the jar and put it back where it belonged. "Thanks for the chips, Libra!" She said. Libra smirked and helped her get on her feet and didn't noticed the redness seeping through Taurus' cheeks.

They kept on walking to find the others and when they reached the living room, they found Aries sitting on the couch. Aries looked at their joined hands and smirked, "Aww, I'll go tell the others!" Aries said. "COME OUT!"

All the signs came out under the humongous couch. Pisces shrieked and her mind began telling her to make a fanfiction about Laurus asap.

"ANOTHER SHIP!" She shrieked. They both laughed but didn't even deny it.