pisces (m) x scorpio (f)

Don't get me wrong, but I love this ship! Their like made of each other. Basically, this story is about my two classmates, one is a Scorpio and another is I think a Pisces. This is for them, so if you guys are reading this...... You know. I ship you guys! ;) Who else ships them?

Scorpio nervously shuffled her feet, wanting to be beside her best friend. Pisces. But she wants more than a friend.... And she doesn't know that Pisces feels like that too.

"Ms. Scorpio, looks like you already corrupted Ms. Aquarius." Scorpio's adviser is their math teacher, Ms. Saldoic. She is pretty strict, but she can also smile. Scorpio looked at Aquarius, crazily muttering about destruction. She smirked and grabbed her bag, ready for a new classmate to corrupt.

"Looks like you know what to do already. I'll partner you up with Pisces, please try not to corrupt him." Ms. Saldoic said and pointed her long finger to the seat next to Pisces. Pisces blushed crimson red while he stared at Scorpio sitting down. The bell rang and Ms. Saldoic went to her first class.

"Hello old mate." Scorpio said at her cowgirl voice. "Y-yeah..." Pisces said, still staring at her. First class started and the two sat comfortably close to each other.

"As your other bestie, you need to make a move!" Cancer said to Scorpio. "I don't know, Cance. He looks like he doesn't like me. Like, he ignores me when I say funny things." Scorpio replied, sighing.

Pisces came running to Scorpio, he painted in front of her and said, "Hey — Scorpio! What's — up? Look, I — really like you." Pisces said an looked down. Scorpio squealed happily and lifted up his face. "Your my one and only Pisces. I love you too!" She squealed.

Cancer squealed and took a photo of them hugging each other. She saw Taurus and Capricorn and brought them to the scene. "Finally....." Taurus and Capricorn sighed.

GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT 600+ VIEWS AND THOSE VOTES!

Shout outs belongs to:
cp_kitty_kat
_missunicorn_
KittyleafFangirl
ThatOnePerson474

Comment down below your funny/embarrassing experiences at class! I want to know ^-^

My funny experience is when the teacher asks something, and I blurt out "21!". At least she didn't hear what I said.... Lol.

Also, the time when I randomly stood up and started crazily dancing.

Also, when I was first to arrive at class. I was singing and the door opened and my classmate walked in. So I shut myself up, hoping that my classmate didn't hear.