mission: impossible dive in the atlantic ocean *

The twelve Zodiac signs have been invited to a High School party and they normally didn't have a choice but to come. Some might say that they're the most popular group, some might also say they're just reenacting Mean Girls, or some might say they're just another group of mysterious teenagers.

Aquarius sat down on the couch while drinking another shot glass of whatever alcohol they had. She scanned the sweaty bodies in hope of finding her best friend in the crowd, and when she did, she screamed her name and Sagittarius immediately ran over to her.

"I'm bored!" She exclaimed. The duo looked at each other and made a silent conversation before screaming at the top of their lungs.

"MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE DIVE IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN." They screamed and got weird looks from the people around them.

As Gemini was casually glancing at Aquarius, he noticed the excited spark in her eyes. He frantically looked at Sagittarius that yes, she also had the same spark in her fiery eyes. He tapped Libra on the shoulder and pointed at the duo across of them.

"I think it's Saquarius Time." Gemini whispered unbelievably. "When do you think they'd start though?"

Libra grimaced, "I think now." The twelve signs gathered outside the house and started a search party. The last time they got a Saquarius moment (which was a year ago), Aquarius hacked into NASA's security system and disabled all of their securities while Sagittarius acted like Tom Cruise. They almost launched a rocket ship when Leo rescued them and took them home. Up to this day, no one found out about their mischief and it's now known as "The Day NASA Was Hacked".

Cancer and Pisces started crying, stating on how good friends they are with them and already planning their funeral.

"We need to follow them!" Capricorn declared once seeing Sagittarius' car dash off.

"Y'all could be such a mood killer sometimes. Let them be, my Taro cards say that they'd survive." Scorpio stated while glaring at Capricorn who was gaping at the raven haired boy. The brown feathery haired boy looked shocked and stormed off, leaving them to find his friends.

Once a lot of peace making given by Libra, they decided to stick together and continue searching for the two.

"WHERE ARE THOSE IDIOTS?" Aries screamed out in frustration. Virgo was about to say something logical when a stick poked them at their cheeks. Virgo shrieked unexpectedly and covered it up with fake coughs.

Leo shushed everyone and focused on listening. The rest did the same and they were confused when they heard muffled voices behind a bush.

Leo sighed and yelled their names. Aquarius and Sagittarius jumped out of the bush and laughed. "Our trip has been cancelled." Sagittarius stated and faked crying.

"You little stupidities! See now, it's 4:30 and I've missed my favorite TV show!" Aries exclaimed jokingly.