science acitivty *

The signs are in High School and their current class is Science. The teacher asks them a question where there will be four in a group, so three groups in total.

Aries, Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini are in one group. Sagittarius, Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio are in another. And the last group are consisting of Taurus, Leo, Capricorn, and Virgo.

As I mentioned on the Gender Announcement chapter, here are the genders.

Females: Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Pisces, and Capricorn

Males: Aries, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Sagittarius, and Scorpio

The Teacher cleared her throat, catching the attention of all the Zodiacs. "Okay class, you know the groupings and you know the question already. Start working now!" She ordered.

Taurus laughed nervously and raised her hand, "Um, what's the question again?"

The teacher looked at her annoyingly but answered nonetheless, "How can we not pollute the air?" Taurus snorted but faced her group.

All the Zodiacs faced each other and started working. "So the question is, how can we not pollute the air?" Aries read out loud. Aries, Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini started thinking but then Gemini suddenly had an idea.

"By not farting." She stated. Aries didn't hear because he was secretly on his phone searching for answers but Aquarius started cracking up.

"How funny, Gem." She sarcastically. Gemini smiled proudly but then frowned, her eyebrows creasing up to think clearly.

Pretty quick to change expressions, Libra thought.

"Let's use Libra's answer!" Gemini stated. Libra smiled happily and looked at Aries for approval.

"'By not using chemicals that can cause harm to the atmosphere.'" Aries read Libra's answer out loud. "Nice try weirdo but I have a better one. 'By not using cars daily so that you can exercise and avoid the smoke the car is giving out.'"

Libra pouted but finally gave in. "Let's use that then! Here, right it down Aquarius." Once Aquarius wrote it down, Aries was the one who gave it to the teacher and Ms. Jean gave them a break.

"Look! They're done already!" Pisces exclaimed to her group.

"Okay guys, we need to work!" Scorpio said determinedly.

Sagittarius only grunted and doodled on the sheet of paper. Cancer thought for a moment, "AHA!"

All of them looked at her waiting for an answer and when they didn't get any, Pisces looked at Cancer questioningly." Got an idea, Cancer?" Pisces asked in her usual bubbly tone. Cancer nodded.

"Are you gonna spill it or am I going to figure that out myself?" Scorpio said harshly. Pisces glared at him and nodded at Cancer to continue.

"My answer is to not pollute the air by not smoking and to use bikes instead of cars." Cancer answered.

"I agree!" Pisces and Sagittarius said. Scorpio just nodded and wrote it on a piece of paper.

"Here Sagittarius, give this to Ms. Jean so we can go already!" Scorpio said annoyingly. Sagittarius gladly took it and skipped along the way giving it to the teacher. Confused, the teacher took it from a very happy Sagittarius while he practically ran outside citing, "I AM FREE!"

At the other side of the room, Capricorn bonked Leo's head for taking too much selfies. "STOP TAKING SELFIES OF YOUR FACE, LEO!" She shouted.

"Geez, okay! I'm the leader though." He replied shortly after. "

"WHAT!?" Virgo screamed and she frustratedly answered the questions and wrote it down on a piece of paper. She crumpled the paper and threw it at Taurus' sleeping figure.

"Wha-? Oh. Yeah... I'll give it." She said and undid the crumbled paper. She walked to the teacher and shoved the paper in front of her face.

"Yes, Taurus. I can see properly. Your group is dismissed." She said and made a shooing gesture using her hand. Taurus happily obliged and  walked out the boring classroom. Leo, Capricorn, and Virgo did the same after arguing.