when the bus starts *

Males: Aries, Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, Libra

Females: Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Scorpio, Gemini

All the signs are in a field trip with their adviser, Ms. Saldoic. They are going to the national science museum, national museum, and a historical theatre. Basically, all the places are boring but what is fun is the people in it.

This is the seat arrangement of the trip.

Driver
John Ms. Saldoic
Cancer Taurus Aries Leo

Scorpio Pisces Aquarius Sagittarius

Virgo Capricorn Gemini Libra

All the signs are gathered up inside their classroom, excitingly waiting for the trip to start. "Did you bring chips?" Aries asked his partner. "Yeah. Did you? We're going to share." Leo replied. Aries nodded and went over his group of friends, Leo followed him shortly.

After a while, Ms. Saldoic came in and all of them went to bus 5. There are 9 sections, and there are 2 batches. The Zodiacs are in Batch 1.

"Let's aim for the first seat." Taurus suggested. Cancer agreed and both of them rushed in front of Aries and Leo.

"Okay, gals. You'll be in front!" Leo sighed. Shortly, all of them are in the bus ready to have a journey.

"We're waiting for Ms. Saldoic." Gemini whispered while tapping on the armrest.

"I know, Gem." Libra replied and stopped Gemini's hand. "It's annoying, sorry."

"This trip is going to be good. I love museums!" Virgo stated and Capricorn only agreed.

"I want some chips, Scorpi!" Pisces complained. He pulled Scorpio's sleeve and the girl petted his head.

"Uh, here. Don't finish it though." Scorpio said while giving the bag of chips to Pisces. Pisces smiled happily and he opened the bag.

Ms. Saldoic came in and the bus started moving. "WE'RE MOVING!!" Sagittarius yelled happily. "5...4...3...2..1!" Aries counted down and the bus exploded to singing.

"WERE GOING ON A TRIP,

ON OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP.

ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY!

LITTLE EINSTEINS!

CLIMB ABOARD,

GET READY TO EXPLORE.

THERES SO MUCH TO FIND!

LITTLE EINSTEINS!

WE'RE GOING ON A MISSION,

REV IT UP NOW,

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

They sang. The bus exploded in laughter as the bus exited the gates of the school. Even Scorpio and Capricorn sang. Ms. Saldoic chuckled and sat at her seat.

Even if we are teenagers, we can still act like three graders. Deal with it.

"Hello, boys and girls! I am your tour guide today, call me John. Our first destination is the national science museum." The guy said through the mic.

"Enjoy!"