Special Edition : New Year

This story are mainly about Capricorn and Aquarius since it's their months so I'm sorry if the others don't get enough spotlight on them.

Female: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Capricorn, Aquarius
Male: Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Pisces

It's the time of the year where everyone is either excited or nervous. You can't get away with the fact that the year is ending and your thoughts are jumbled with positive and negative thoughts about the future. What will happen next year? Positive or Negative? Your thoughts are messed up. But your not the only one.

Capricorn:

As I reached the bottom of the staircase, I smelled the scent of pancakes. Only one person could make that delicious pancakes. Taurus. I mean, she is the typical 'Food is life, So I make the most delicious ones' person out of the group. Well, if that's the saying. And let's not forget that she's an Earth sign. Like me, I also cook pretty good, but Taurus has the most delicious homemade food ever.

"Hey Taurus" I greeted as I walked past the kitchen. I saw her wave at me as I flopped down the couch. "Where's the others?" I asked curiously seeing that no site of any other Zodiac sign but me and Taurus.

"They're in the backyard, discussing plans." Taurus replied. "Thanks. Call us when breakfast is ready" I said as I walked outside the back door.

I immediately saw Virgo standing on a chair while everyone was just randomly talking to each other. I heard Virgo clear his throat rather loudly, catching everyone's attention. I sat down on the grass next to Aquarius.

"So me and Cancer already planned out on what will happen tomorrow." Virgo began. "Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, as we know, and it's obviously important to everyone. New Year is where all people dre-" but he was cut off by Aries.

"Not being rude or anything, but can you skip to the main part?"

Virgo glared at her who just shrugged. "As I was say-"

"Oh, and can you make it less formal?" Aries cut off again. Virgo rolled his eyes and allowed Cancer to speak.

"Summary is, Me and Virgo will a reservation at the hotel near us. We will call the party 'New Year Is Catching Up' The party is formal, which means girls wear dresses or gowns while boys wear suits and ties. There will also be a swimming pool so if you want to swim then you could" Cancer explained.

Many groans was heard, and that's how New Year will be celebrated.

_________________________

*after breakfast*

"Hey Cap, what date is it today?" Leo asked.

"It's December 31. What are you going to wear?" I asked the lion. She shrugged and said, "Like Cancer said, nothing formal. So I'm wearing what I always wear in parties, just more fabulous."

I rolled my eyes and said bye to her before going to Aquarius and Aries.

"Hey Aqua!" I greeted. She nodded and smiled at me. "Aries." I nodded at her as she waved back.

"So Cap, any plans tomorrow?" Aries said, winking at me. I felt my cheeks heat up as I punched Aries on the shoulder.

"Shut up, Ram." I said, glaring at the shorter girl. I heard Aqua cough and I smiled at her, turning my attention to the shortest female out of Aries and I.