Season 1 Episode 1

Aquarius:

RING! RING!

What is this?

RING! RING!

GAH! STOP!!!

RING! RING!

"IN THE NAME OF HADES CAN THIS HERA CLOCK STOP!"

I heard a giggle next to me and I shot my eyes awake, glaring to my sister. "Leo! Five more minutes!!!" I whined. She humphed and removed my blanket from me. "Fine! Fine... UGH! I'm awake!" I nearly screamed. My sister patter her back and left my room, muttering how I'm not a morning person. It's because I'm not!

As Leo shut the door, I got up and took a hot shower. I dressed to my usual attire which is black Jean shorts, white converse, a blue crop top, and a lavender colored flannel tied around my waist. I put my light wash blue hair into a ponytail messily, put my necklace on, and grabbed my phone.

As I closed my door shut, Taurus closed hers too. "Mornin' sis. I can't believe tomorrow's already school!" I greeted, whining at the last part. "I want to eat more food and watch Netflix! But nooo, I need to go to that dumb school!" She whined. I sighed sadly and we went downstairs.

Sorry, I didn't introduce myself properly. My name is Aquarius and my age is 16. I have light wash blue hair, grey eyes, and olive white skin. I have three more sisters, Taurus, Leo, and Libra. Taurus is not girly but she can if she wants to. She has brown hair which is tied into a ponytail everyday, brown eyes, and tan skin. She is also 16. Leo is my second eldest sister, 18 years old. She has blonde princess curly hair, orange eyes, and an average skin. Libra is my eldest sister, she is also 18. She has blonde straight hair, grey eyes, and an average skin. We live in a big house in New York. We're going to school tomorrow, and I'm not excited.

Libra was making 5 pancakes, an extra for Taurus. "Hey, where's Leo?" I asked her. "She's feeding the dogs. Meanwhile, you and Taurus should get the list online. Print 4 copies. I'll call you over when breakfast is done, okay?" She instructed. Me and Taurus both saluted and we went to Taurus' room.

Her room is styled Earth-y. Her computer is sitting at the corner so we went there. "I really don't want to go to school, Aqua." Taurus complained. "Totes. I want to play video games all day long!" I added. She scrolled through our school's website and clicked on a PDF file. "This should be it." She muttered. She printed 4 copies of it and we went downstairs again.

"Got it, Libra! We're gonna play games!" I called. Without looking, Libra nodded and put the pancakes on plates. She grabbed the syrup and called for us. I pouted, "We didn't even play..."

"What did I miss?" Leo popped out of nowhere. "Nothing. Breakfast is ready tho." I replied.

We sat at our usual seats and started digging in. "Why do we need to go to school?" Taurus asked. "Because we need it, Taurus. Stop complaining!" scold Libra. "When are we getting all of these stuff?" I asked, waving the list in front of Libra and Leo's face. "After we eat." Leo answered.

We are all seniors , me and Taurus are a bit early and Leo and Libra are a bit late. We are studying at Goode High. We live nearby so we can just walk there. You must be thinking, how can we afford to pay our tuition and the house? Well, our father is the Zodiac. Basically, we are unlimited rich. But our father only gives a certain amount to each, so its pretty equal.

After we ate, we all headed out. We walked to the nearest book store in town. As we entered, the door made a ding! sound. "Here's your list." Taurus handed over one list to Leo and another for Libra.