cookies *

Females: Taurus, Capricorn, Pisces, Aquarius, Libra, Cancer
Males: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio

Taurus stared at the blank white wall. "Taurus! Earth to Taurus? Hellooooo?" Capricorn said. Taurus snapped back to reality and found out that she was not staring at a wall, she was staring straight to the cookies Aquarius made.

"You can have a cookie if you like." She said. Taurus smiled gratefully at Aquarius' generosity.

"How come I can't get one?" Capricorn shouted.

"Because you're too loud," Aquarius started. "But you can have one." Capricorn's face lit up and she jokingly gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Aries and Pisces walked inside the room and saw the three girls. "I wasn't informed about the cookies. Who made these?" Aries said while eating one cookie. Aquarius smiled creepily and hid at the corner. "We can see you Aqua, we're not blind. Oh, and thank you for these cookies." Aries said lamely.

Virgo and Libra poked their heads in from the windows outside. Pisces screamed and hid behind Capricron, who was laughing on the floor clutching her stomach. Aries rolled his eyes and flopped down the couch, eating the bowl of cookies by himself. "ARIES!" Taurus yelled and threw herself to Aries, who almost dropped the bowl of cookies.

Gemini and Leo heard the commotion and investigated it from afar. "I want a cookie too!" Gemini whined. "Then go get some!" Leo yelled. Gemini and Leo tackled Aries and Taurus.

Sagittarius, Scorpio and Cancer just came home from the park. "We smell fighting!" Scorpio yelled. Cancer went to join the more peaceful group while Sag and Scorpio joined the fight.

A few minutes has passed, and the bowl of cookies fell from Gemini's hand. "NO!" Taurus yelled. Aquarius rolled her eyes and passed a cookie to Capricorn. Capricorn threw the cookie to Taurus' face and grabbed another one to throw to Gemini. "We have some new fresh ones here!" Virgo shouted. "I decorated mine with frosting!" Pisces gleefully shouted.

"I HAVE A NEW WEIGHING SCALE!!" Libra suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs. The other signs stared at her weirdly but then they all laughed after a good five seconds later.