Hogwarts Classes for each Zodiac Sign

THANK YOU PEOPLE!

cp_kitty_kat
_missunicorn_
@AliceHan09 (can't get this right....)

ARIES | Study of Ancient Ruins
↳ The study of runic scriptures. Ancient Runes is a mostly theoretical subject that studies the ancient runic scripts of magic. A writing system of magic, this will give Aries a quick knowledge on all sorts of subjects.

TAURUS | Herbology
↳ The study of magical and mundane plants and fungi. in which students learn to care for and utilize plants, learn about their magical properties and what they are used for. The earthy Taurus will seek refuge in the strength of plants.

GEMINI | Flying
↳ The subject teaches students how to fly broomsticks. The approach of this class was heavily anticipated by students, who often told exaggerated tales of past flying achievements. Without flying how can Gemini achieve the utmost mischievousness.

CANCER | Care of Magical Creatures
↳ Students learn about a wide range of magical creatures and are taught about feeding, maintaining, breeding, and proper treatment of these various creatures. The loving earth mother, Cancer, will find strength in the creatures they care for.

LEO | Defense Against the Dark Arts
↳ Students learn how to magically defend themselves against the dark arts and dark charms through offensive and defensive magic. The bright sun, Leo, will light the paths the dark hides.

VIRGO | Arithmancy
↳ The study of predicting the future with numbers with some numerology. Using logic and intuition, the analytical Virgo will find it the meaning of numbers useful in figuring situations out.

LIBRA | Charms
↳ Students are taught specific wand movements and proper pronunciation. Often students partner up in class to experiment on one another. The beauty of casting spells and to have a balance of feelings and thoughts will be easily mastered by Libras since their beautiful precision of mixing thought and feeling will come easily to them.

SCORPIO | Alchemy
↳ It concerns the ancient science of Alchemy, the study of the four basic elements, as well as the study of the transmutation of substances. Only Scorpios will know the depth of potential for the uses of simple elements, easily transforming, destroying, and creating out of these elements.

SAGITTARIUS | Transfiguration
↳ It teaches the art of changing the form and appearance of an object. The complex and dangerous magic that comes with transfiguration is very risky to undertake. Sagittarius' appetite for danger yet their ability to plan ahead and to think on their toes will make them masters in this subject.

CAPRICORN | Potions
↳ There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. They follow specific recipes and use various magical ingredients to create the potions. Intelligence, diligence is need and Capricorn's serious personality will make them potion masters. Capricorns with dry and dark humour will enjoy pulling pranks on their enemies and friends with potions.

AQUARIUS | Astronomy
↳ Astronomy is a branch of magic that studies stars and the movement of planets. The untapped potential of the stars will surely be found by Aquarius.

PISCES | Divination
↳ It teaches methods of divining the future, or gathering insights into future events, through various rituals and tools. The magic taught in this class, as well as the ability to say prophetic things. Broaden your minds, my dears, and allow your eyes to see past the mundane!"—Sybill Trelawney. Pisces have a naturally opened third eye and can have the sight.