a deadly night *

Females: Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn, Pisces
Males: Aries, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Virgo

The signs stood in front of a big abandoned house. "Er... Guys? Yeah... I can't go in there. You see, there's spiders everywhere." Gemini said. Virgo rolled his eyes at the scared girl. Pisces and Cancer are hiding behind the poor Scorpio. "Am I like the teddy bear of the day?" He asked annoyingly. The hiding girls nodded their head and whispered to each other.

Sagittarius and Aries got a little impatient. "Let's go in already, scaredy cats!" Aries yelled. Sagittarius nodded and pushed Gemini forwards to the entrance, laughing his head off. "SAGI!" Gemini screamed. Before any ruckus happened, Libra cut in. "Let's keep the peace, can we?" She said.

Capricorn opened the door. "Don't just stand there guys! Come on!" She said. Everyone took turns entering the abandoned house.

CREAK!

The signs turned around to see that the door closed. "Scorpio! Why did you close it?!" Pisces nearly screamed. Scorpio was confused as well but replied calmly, "I didn't do it, Pisces." Leo rolled his eyes and grabbed the picture frame from the floor. "I found something. A picture of... A man?" He said, confused lining his voice. "Okay guys, we'll never finish this if we don't move on." Sagittarius said. Leo dropped the picture frame and it broke. "Why did you break the frame, Leo? It caused dollars!" Virgo stated.

"Yeah, Leo. Why did you?"

The signs turned around. Cancer and Pisces fainted, Libra and Gemini shrieked, Aquarius and Capricorn remained blank but their eyes showed fear, Aries and Sagittarius screamed YES, Virgo scanned the being, Taurus and Leo jumped out of their skin, and Scorpio chuckled.

"Scared now? Why, ask the demon!" The being has pale feverish skin , blood red eyes, sharp white fangs. Looks like a vampire, but it has sharp long claws and bright green gills.

"What are you?" Virgo muttered. The being snapped its attention to Virgo and smiled creepily. "Look, Zodiacs, I am the being in this house. And the owner. I'm also the man from the picture." It said. All the signs looked at Leo but he just shrugged. "And the person who broke it shall be broken as well." Now that, Leo looked around nervously.

The monster lunged itself to Leo, but he already went off. The others ran after him, screaming for forgiveness. Taurus went around the corner and bumped into someone. "Come on Taurus!" Aquarius shouted, helping her up. They ran to Capricorn and Virgo and pulled them. Aquarius pulling Virgo and Taurus pulling Capricorn. "Wait! I can't... Run...well." Capricorn panted.

Aries, Sagittarius, Leo, and Gemini ran to the door but it was blocked. Aries kicked, punched, threw, and other things to get the busted door open. Leo panted around nervously, thinking that it's all his fault. But honestly, the monster was after all the Zodiacs. Suddenly, they heard a shriek. Then it became quiet. Then a shriek. "HELP!" Gemini perked up. "LIBRA!" She screamed and ran to the noise, the others following her. Sagittarius saw something sparkly around the corner, so he looked around it.

Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, and Libra is rounded up in the corner. The monster had its fangs out, claws bloody sharp, and eyes hungry for flesh. "Look, monster. I might be a demon but I can still fight for my friends!" Scorpio said and tackled the monster. Libra shrieked and ran to pick up Pisces and Cancer. They were quietly sniffling. Scorpio grabbed a metal bar from the ceiling and banged the monster with it. "RUN!" He yelled.

Sagittarius found himself trapped, little trolls crawling everywhere. "No. No. No. No." He muttered. "Look! It's the Sagittarius guy we HATE!" The leader said. The army of trolls lunged to Sagittarius, throwing their weapons at him. But their weapons are small, so it only made little cuts.

Libra was leading Pisces and Cancer, but tripped and fell down a huge hole, nearly breaking her ankle. Snaked were slithering around her. Pisces and Cancer tried to help but they were tackled by the monster. Scorpio lay down, blood gushing out from his wounded leg. He limped to another direction, hoping that he will find the others. "HELP!" Libra screamed. Pisces and Cancer flew to the other side of the hallway, the monster after them.

"WHERE ARE THEY?" Aquarius screamed. You might know him as the friendly guy, but when he is pissed, you better run. Suddenly they heard a scream. "HELP!" Capricorn and Virgo perked up, recognizing the voice. "LIBRA!" Taurus screamed and ran after her friend. Aquarius behind Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo just walked.

"Gemini! Wait!" Aries yelled. She shook her head, wanting her best friend back. Tears started forming at her eyes, daring to fall. Aries and Leo ran faster, hoping to catch up with the speedy girl.

Libra heard the screams of her best friend, Gemini. Gemini peeked over the hole and smiled. "There you are!" She said. Libra smiled back and Gemini helped her up.

BOOM!

The monster approached Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo and lunged. But before the monster rip fleshes, Aquarius jumped towards them and sliced the head of the monster. With one last breath of the monster, it clawed Aquarius in the gut and threw him to the side. The monster disappeared in yellow dust, chanting curses. Aquarius' head banged the wall so hard, that he was already knew that he would die. Capricorn and Virgo panicked and Taurus was staring at Aquarius horrified. "Aqua... I'm sorry." She whispered. Black dots danced around Aquarius' eyes, he felt dizzy. "I'm sorry for leading you to this horrible place." She whispered as Aquarius' body went limp.

Scorpio walked to the changing maze underground the house. It's paths leading to falls and deaths but he got keen senses. He heard a scream from Sagittarius. He looked around to see that an army of trolls are chasing after the wounded Sagittarius. Scorpio's eyes widened as he tackled him and pulled him. They ran into a huge part of the maze, the middle.

Pisces and Cancer screamed for help, but it was hopeless. Then they found a huge room, where Gemini, Libra, Aries, and Leo were. Aries noticed them and called the others. "PISCES!" Gemini screamed. She hugged her and wounded up her wounds. Libra took care of Cancer, comforting her that this is not the end of the world.

Scorpio and Sagittarius pulled the lever. Then they dropped. They dropped for 20 seconds then Gravity started fading. They were pulled up, reaching the sky, breaking dealings. Then they fell down again, only to be caught by strong arms. Aries.

Aries led them to the others. The signs wounded each other up, comforting each other. "Guys! Where's Aquarius, Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo?" Leo asked. No one answered. No one knew.

"OVER HERE!"

All of them whipped their heads to the voice. Then they tackled the smaller group. "Hey, where's Virgo and Aquarius?" Sagittarius asked. Taurus nearly busted out crying again, but she kept a straight face. "V-Virgo doesn't want to leave A-Aquarius behind." She stuttered. "What...what do you mean leave behind?" Sagittarius asked.

Taurus explained the whole story, everyone sniffling for their loss of a friend, a best friend, and a brother. But then Sagittarius noticed something, "You... You didn't help Aqua!" He whispered. "N-no! It's not like that!" Capricorn yelled.

Then a loud bang echoed the room. "W-what was that?" Cancer whispered. Virgo appeared, then another shadow is beside him, clutching his gut. They limped forward, and everyone knew who they are.

"AQUA! VIRGO!" They smiled and accepted the group hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few moments later, all the signs are at home. No one dared to tell somebody except for themselves.

And after that, they live a peaceful life.

Or did they?

Hey guys! Liked the chapter, huh? I will never let someone die from the Zodiacs! NEVER! Please help me make new ideas! THX!