AN: The End

And this is where I say 'The End' and where you guys try to kill me.

I hope you don't.

Thank you guys for reading this book, commenting, and voting! I'm really happy that I reached this far but I'm sad that this is ending. There are multiple reasons why I want to end this book. First, I haven't really developed my skills in writing yet. Second, I'm treating this book like my own diary (making too much ANs, talking about what I did, etc) and I know that your not enjoying hearing my life in this book when this is supposed to be a Zodiac book only. Third, school has come back and I'm a graduating student. Fourth, I'm really busy everyday except when I'm just at home all day. But, when I'm at home, I tend to do as much fun things I could do before going back to school the day after and it ends up with me watching YouTube all the time. And fifth, I'm just a lazy head.

I know, it's bad to be lazy but when you've been working on your projects, having reviews every Saturday, and a graduating student, I become a lazy head when I don't have anything to do.

I'm sorry :(

I'm not sure if I will do another Zodiac book or I will just end it here. It depends in the future.

Hope you guys enjoyed my book and this is a goodbye.

Goodbye!

Oh, and if you have any questions, or just want to talk to me (which I'll be very happy about) you can DM me!