how the signs met *

This is requested by: cp_kitty_kat

This is all about how the signs all met. I should've done that at the first chapter, but I forgot. The females are: Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces and the males are: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Virgo.

When the Zodiac Father decided to send all of his signs to Earth, he hesitated. But he did so after a while. He summoned them on blank, white rooms. Each sign with their respective group—fire, air, water, and earth—.

Leo woke up with his head aching. He stood up and realized that he became taller. He also realized that his fur is gone. "Did I over shaved?" He asked to himself.

"No you did not." He turned around to see Aries, he's not even a ram anymore!

"You're not a ram!" Leo yelled horrifyingly. Aries only nodded and gestured to Leo. "And I'm not a l-lion anymore?" Leo asked.

"You're not a lion anymore, Leo. Deal with it." Aries said sassily.

They heard a moan from a corner and the duo looked where the moan came from to see a red headed girl sprawled across the floor. "Is that Sagittarius?" Leo asked.

"Maybe they grouped us according to our elements." Aries replied. They walked over to Sagittarius and shook her awake. He eyes snapped open and she aggressively tackled Leo.

"Who are you and what have you done to my friends?!" She exclaimed angrily. She had her hands on Leo's throats and she was about to suffocate him when Aries pulled her out of him.

"Chill, bruh. I'm Aries and the guy you were about to kill is Leo." He said and Sagittarius stared at him suspiciously.

"Okay people, we need to find the others." Aries said. "Serious much." Sag muttered and reached for the door. But before she could open it, it was opened by a pale hand with blue painted fingernails. Before thinking, Leo tackled that person.

Libra woke up with his head feeling like it was hit with a wrecking ball. He looked around to see a girl with short wavy blue hair and a boy with dirty blonde hair. He shook the boy first, since the girl looked so peaceful.

Is she dead? Libra asked himself.

The boy's eyes snapped open. He stood up, grabbing his head along the way. "Who are you? Who is she? Who am I? Wait... I'm Gemini!" He said. "Hey, that rhymes too!" Libra smiled at his friend's reaction and Gemini shook the girl awake. She snapped open and grabbed Gemini by the shirt.

"Who are you? Who am I? Wait, where are we?" She said while glaring at the boy. Gemini looked at Libra for help and ye grabbed the girl. "Let go off me!" She yelled.

"Shh... Libra and that boy over there is Gemini." Libra said soothingly. She stopped and fell on the floor with a thud.

"Phew! I thought you guys were dead! I'm Aquarius!" She said.

"Well, that makes sense. You're the only one who has blue hair after all." Gemini stated. "We need to find the others." Libra said. The second Aquarius opened the door, she got tackled by a person with bright yellow hair.

Scorpio looked around his surroundings which are all white. Two girls are cuddled up to him and they looked a lot like Cancer and Pisces. He shook them awake and their eyes fluttered open. "C'mon! We need to find the others, Pi and Cance." He said.

"I'm not a fish!!!" Pisces said, her eyes tearing up. "And I'm not a crab!!" Cancer said while already crying.

"How do I look?" Pisces asked.

"You have black straight hair and purple eyes, Pi." Cancer answered

"And you have pink straight hair and chocolate brown eyes, Cance." Pisces said back.

"And Scorpi has black shaggy hair and black eyes!" They both said simultaneously. Scorpio rolled his eyes and opened the door to see six familiar looking people.

Capricorn woke up with her head aching too. She woke up the boy beside her and noticed he had chocolate brown hair. "Wake up!" Capricorn yelled. The boy's eyes snapped open. He squinted and confusedly said her name out loud. Capricorn nodded and she woke up the other girl.

The girl has auburn hair and is very tan. "I'm Capricorn." Capricorn started. The other two people smiled and hugged her. "I'm Virgo and I'm guessing that this is Taurus." The boy said.

"You got that correct." Taurus chuckled. "Are we going to wait here or...?" Taurus asked and trailed off at the end.

"Let's wait here. Maybe the others will find us... maybe." Virgo whispered the last part.

Aquarius got tackled by the one and only, Leo. "Gah! Leo! Get off of me!!" Aquarius yelled.

Leo squinted and smiled, "Looks like we found the air signs!" He said and stood up, dusting himself off. He tried to help Aquarius but she got up herself.

"We need to find the earth and wat-" Aries was cut off by a squeal. All the six signs looked around to see the water signs.

"Hi! I'm Pisces, this is Cancer, and the boy over there is Scorpio!" The girl with black hair and purple eyes said.

"I'm Aries, that's Leo, the girl with read hair is Sagittarius." Aries said.

"And I'm Gemini, that's Libra, and the girl with blue hair is Aquarius." Gemini finished.

"Look!" Cancer said, pointing to another door that is not yet opened. "Let's go there!" Sagittarius said and ran to the door. She opened it to see three other people. "Guys! I think I found the earth signs!" She yelled and the others ran after her.

"Guys, c'mon!" Virgo said as they went outside. "Okay people. I'm Capricorn, that's Virgo, the other one is Taurus." Capricorn said.

"I'm Aries, the girl with red hair is Sagittarius, the boy with bright yellow hair is Leo, the girl with blue hair is Aquarius, the boy who keeps on talking non-stop is Gemini, the other boy who is balancing with one foot is Libra, the guy with shaggy black hair is Scorpio, the girl with pink hair is Cancer, the other girl who has black hair is Pisces. Welcome to the family!" Aries finished.

All the signs looked at each other for five seconds then the room exploded with laughter.

Zodiacजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें