fire signs *

Leo walked down his mansion, well their mansion. Aries and Sagittarius lived with him too, they're like a family sort of thing.

He pulled out the tray of cookies from the oven using the kitty mittens. He just settled the tray on the island when he heard a laugh coming from the doorway.

"Dude, I thought those belongs to Sag!" Aries laughed out while holding the door for support.

"Shut up and just be thankful I know how to bake." Leo snapped back.

"I smell heaven!" Sagittarius shouted from the living room and they suddenly heard a loud crash.

"Did you die?" Aries asked hopefully. Capricorn glared at the guy and made sure Sagittarius was still alive.

"I'm okay, geez!" Sagittarius assured him, "I broke a vase. I don't care though, I care for the cookies."

"I'm getting most of it!" Aries exclaimed and launched at the tray of cookies. Leo let out a disapproving remark before snatching the tray for the island. He began to run around the house whilst being careful not to break anything since everything is so damn expensive nowadays.

"Stop!" Leo shouted when he almost tripped down the stairs.

"I'll stop if you give me 5 cookies... or half of the tray!" Aries said while eyeing the cookies hungrily. Leo sighed but nodded. Aries grabbed the tray and snatched the half of the cookies and into a plate. "Thanks Leo, you're such a good friend." Aries said as he happily made his way to the couch.

Then Sagitarrius appeared out of nowhere. "I want cookies too, Leo." She said, doing her puppy eyes once again. Leo sighed once more and gave her the other half.

At least Leo had one cookie.