How you meet

You're new to Sydney. You came here yesterday because your mum got a new job here. Today is your first day at school and you're so nervous because you have no idea if your gonna make new friends and if people will judge you here as much as they did back in Perth. Basically you were the weirdo in Perth, nobody accepted you there.
You wake up put on your uniform for school and put minimal make up on. You pack your bag and head of to your new Highschool. You walk in and everybody I mean everybody looks at you like your a lost puppy. You go to reception and get your schedule for the rest of the year.
You head to your first class and say your name and so on. The rest of the day was fine until lunch. You honestly hate lunch break because everybody judges you. You walk in get your food and sit at a random table in the corner. You look around and see a group of the most perfect people walking towards you. You just frown and eat. The one girl with blonde hair and blue eyes who has the most skinniest legs you have ever seen, at once you feel self conscious. She says "Get off the table because this is our place!" She yells. I refuse to move because I will not be the weird one in this school again!
So I stay she yells and yells and I just roll my eyes but then I just see someone in the corner of my eye sit next to me. I look up and see the most perfect guy sit next to me. "I'm Calum" he said holdig a hand out. I shake the hand and say "I'm Hannah but people call me Han" I say.

--------------------------------------
Yes new update !!!!
---------------------------------------