Escape

I know I haven't posted sorry...

h/l - Hair length

h/c - Hair colour/color

H/s- hair scent

I was sat on the edge of our pool waiting for him, Calum that is, to come home from working. Calum was very busy at this time of year, as he was writing. I missed him, yes I was indeed excited about his new album, but I'd appreciate it if he got atleast one day off.

I heard a car door followed by hard footsteps on the ground. I shot up ran towards that sound. We bumped and fell onto each other. He lifted his heavy weight off me. He shifted his weight to his left arm for support and brushed a strand of hair out my face and kissed me. Tease was the only word I'd use to accurately discribe his kisses. He barely touched my lips but pulled away. He swiftly stood up and helped me up. He hugged me and started to whisper in my ear. "Let's go pack our bags.." I stood there dumbfounded by this. He smiled and pulled me forward and lead me to our beloved bedroom. I stood there watching him rush around pulling out two suite cases. Probably 1 for me and 1 for him. He packed both our stuff.

We were currently speeding on the highway. We sat there in an,tensed silence. Calum was obviously nervous, as his grip on the steering wheel was so tight his knuckles turned a pale white. I, also, was just as tense as I had no clue what was going on. We eventually stopped at the airport. We're flying somewhere... I thought. We rushed out the car and got our bags. We were speed walking. He sat down just as my stomach growled. He looked up and started to laugh. "Hungry much?" he asked between laughs. I blushed nodding my head. We strutted towards the McDonald's. Obviously, I chose the six piece chicken nugget meal with Calum taking a Big Mac. We sat on the waiting chairs with our faces practically in our food. Over the Intercom I heard "Plane flying to China ask for all passengers to depart towards there. Thank you." I saw Calum stand up and looking at me with the biggest grin on his face. His hand was stretched out ready to take mine. I immediately took his hand and grabbed my bag. Once we were sat in our seats on the plane Calum handed me a package with pictures on them. I sat there astonished at what I saw it was a lake with green trees next to it. The lake water was so transparent that you could see everything. His eyes were locked on mine. "Well, you see, we're going there. But... you don't know anything about that place so let me delight you with interesting facts. Only if you want me to." Calum said winking at me and pulling out a piece of paper with messy handwriting. I immediately nodded my head vigorously. "The place is called Jiuzhaigou Valley and according to my research this is touted as a holy mountain and watercourse." He stopped talking making sure I was paying attention. "Go on.." I tempted. "You'll read the rest of the info later when we get there, hun. I want to show you the house we're staying in-" I cut him off grabbing his arm with an open mouth and raised eyebrows. "This must've been the most expensive thing ever! What the hell, Calum. This was probably about a million dollars or something. Oh shit that means we'll soon have no money left. We only earn this certain amount of money. Cal, do I-" He cut me off with a chaste kiss. "Look, I don't care about the money.. Now the houses well.. look there they are." He said pointing to another picture in my hand of a house. It was like nothing I've ever seen before decorated so delicately. I gasped hugging Calum and sighing into his neck of complete contentment.

Calum's POV

Her eyes definitely twinkled from satisfaction. I thought. Her head was lying on my shoulder. She was sleeping just fine but I, well, I suffer from insomnia. It was really not that bad but I just took way too long to fall asleep than the average person. (I'm not sure if he actually suffers from insomnia so no hate but let's keep it fictional shall we) I looked at her shuffling a bit so I could see her face. He stirred in her sleep but thankfully she didn't wake up. I pushed a (h/l) (h/c) stray of hair behind her ear. It was now when I realized how relaxed she actually looked when she slept. Her cheeks were flushed and her mouth was slightly open. Her delicate breath fanned onto my hard skin. That action alone gave me goosebumps. I eventually fell asleep but not for long as the person in front of us put his light on. You little- (y/n), again stirred in her sleep but this time she woke up. She groaned as she lifted her head off of my shoulder. She looked up at me and gave me a peck on the lips. I intertwined our fingers and relaxed back in my chair. I looked over to (y/n) and saw her getting out her earphones and punched me in the ribs. "Get yours out too, stupid." She whispered diverting her gaze from me to my bag. Once they were out she settled her laptop onto my leg and her leg. "Well, I've found new anime. So, we're gonna watch it." Just when the anime started the pilot announced we were landing in a few so we had to pack everything away and put our seat belts on.

*************Time skip Yallll************************

No one's POV

They arrived at the resort and got a warm welcome by a waft of freshness. (y/n) sniffed the air and let out a sigh. They walked towards their room. Once they got inside a loud gasp escaped Calum's lips. It was late at night when they arrived. They were pretty tired. Calum placed their belongings in a corner and hugged (y/n) from the back. His head was in her (h/s) scented hair. She grabbed his hands and intertwined their fingers. She turned her head back to face him. "Let's go to bed, shall we?" She asked politely. Calum nodded and crawled into bed with her. He was holding her tightly afraid she'd slip away if he let go.

I love you, (y/n). Please don't refuse me.. Was Calum's last thought.