Stage talk

Y/N'S POV

You were sat in the changing room of a 5sos concert. Loud chuckles could be heard as Michael fell face-first on the floor. Your eyes drifted from the chaos to your phone, eyes stuck on a particular hot photo of him. Your cheeks brightened when Ashton stole your phone, only to be met with a loud groan and incoherent words. Calum sat down next to you and laid a hand on your thigh. He plased a chaste kiss on your lips. As he was backing away you leaned forward a bit, not wanting the kiss to end.

Your eyes fell on his visible collarbones. His slender fingers wrapped around your chin pushing your head up. Your gaze was fixed on his loving eyes. He smiled and hugged you close. Your hands wrapped around his neck. He nuzzled his face into your neck taking a sniff.

"Come boys, time for stage!"

Calum untangled himself from you and pushed a strand of hair out of your face. He gave you a smile, stood up and left. You looked at your hands that fell onto your lap. You smiled, stood up and ran towards the man you called your boyfriend. You gave him a back hug, kissed him on the back of his neck and pushed him onto the stage.

His body was covered with sweat when they abrubtly stopped performing. The lights all shut down only to reveal a spotlight on Calum. He put down his bass and grabbed the mic.

"Hey, this is Cal, hopefully you all already knew that. You know there's a rumor that states I'm dating. Yep, it's true. I am dating a girl. A very amazing girl. Her name is Y/n, she's backstage just chillin'."

A camera turned to you and you gave an awkward smile and wave.

"Yeah, that beauty likes me. Can you believe it?! Anyways.. What I wanted say is we've been together for about.. 3 years now. Sorry I didn't let you guys know sooner. Well, I met her at Coachella where she looked damn fine!! We were only friends for a month until I came home drunk and asked her out. She agreed and we went on a date. I felt butterflies back then but now, guys, now I feel the zoo. My feelings have growned significantly since then. Now I don't just say she's damn fine or hot now I call her the actual definition of beautiful, stunning, perfection. I think- no, I KNOW- I love her. Y/n I LOVE YOU. I am so thankful for that angel for coming into my life and changing me into a man. She supports me all the way. She helps me write songs when I have writer's block. She styles me. She tucks me in at night. She sings me to sleep. She does everything any man could ask for, and for that I am so thankful. Y/n, even though your parents don't love me all that much I'm sure they'll approve of me when they see this clip. Y/n, you are the love of my life. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You are my princess, every princess needs a prince so.. That's what I'll be. Let me take care of you when you're sick. Let me bake you cakes, that tastes like shit, for your birthday. Let me be your one and only. Y/n I am all yours. I am wrapped around your finger so damn tight. I am not a sentimental man, but she has given me all the emotions I have longed for. She's my happiness. She cleansed me from all my sins. She made me forget about the past.. She.. Y/n.. I love you."

Your face was contoured with shock. You were shaking and tears were falling down your face. This is the man you've longed for and these were the words you needed to be told to know you did at least one thing right in life. You grabbed you fluffy sleeve and wiped your tears off your face, to compose yourself a bit more. Calum looked back and looked straight in your eyes.

Luke grabbed you and lead you to where Calum stood and pushed you towards him. Your clumsiness overtook you and you fell onto Calum. He grabbed your waist and turned you towards the crowd. He leaned down to your ear. "This is my the reason I'm here, they are our pilars supporting us, the platform, and you, babe, you are the queen sat on top, on a throne."

He lifted his mic, "guys, meet my soulmate, Y/n." Just when the words left his mouth the whole crowd jumped up and down and screamed their lungs out for you. Calum turned you towards him and kissed you passionately. You heard guitars being strummed and drums started playing a song. Calum backed away and started singing Waste The Night to you.

You have never been serenaded before but, damn, this was one good serenade.