Cuddles ?

You were laying on your bed late at night waiting for Calum to come home from recording. There was a huge storm going off outside. You just laid there and waited. After awhile you fell asleep.

You woke up in the middle of the night feeling someone climb in the bed. You knew it was Calum. You felt him laying close to you. You turned around and hugged Calum. Calum had apoligized that he woke you up. You didn't mind.

After Calum fell asleep you couldn't fall back to sleep so you removed your body from Calum's embrace and stood up. Just as you were going to walk to the kitchen you felt someone pulling you back in bed, you fell onto Calum. Calum's adorable sleepy giggle chimed through your ears.

"Can't sleep?" Calum asked. "Nope.." you said yawning. "Well then let's watch Netflix!" Calum said cheerfully. "Ok what movie?" You asked eager to know what Calum had in mind. "Lion King !" Calum said coming back with his MacBook in hand and Netflix open on it and plopping o the bed.

You smiled and sat up in a comfortable manner. Calum came closer and whispered in your ear. "Cuddles?" "Cuddles." You said. "Maybe Cuddles will be our always." Calum said quoting The Fault In Our Stars. You two burst out laughing. You guys cuddled and the next thing you knew you fell asleep.