CAMP!! **3**

Y/n POV

It's currently Friday. The day we leave. I never wanna leave this perfect heaven. So far a lot has happened. By that I mean more fun days at the lake and more yummy smores.
"Oi, are you even listening? No, you're not you're y/n. You never. Like NEVER. listen.." Aiden said throwing her hands up in the air. I'm not a great listener. I never was and never will be.

"Food's done." Ashton said with cheers following his voice as everybody got excited to eat. "I never wanna leave." Ava said looking dissapointed at her eggs. "Home's better than this scorching sun." Michael said with Aiden nodding while eating her bacon voraciously. "Well, atleast it's away from all those crap people." Luke said "Like who?" Calum asked raising his left eyebrow. "Well, paparazzi's and encluding those haters." Luke said. Everyone agreed. "It's gonna be a long way home, pun intended." Kira said winking. Nobody laughed. So I chuckled so she wouldn't feel bad. I humiliated myself 'cause I laughed like five minutes after she said that. Even though we've known each other for like a million years I still get embarrassed and they never fail to look at me like I'm crazy. But HEY! all the best people are crazy.

*****
"Done. We are FINALLY done !!!!!!!" We were done packing. Obviously Calum was happy. Calum sat down while taking a massive swig of his beer. Well there goes a perfectly good driver...

"Okay, guys are ya'll ready to go?" Ava screamed next to Luke cluching his ears. Ava slapped him on the arm. Luke winched slightly. It's probably the volume. Ava can scream pretty load. I mean... She was heard in a Panic! At The Disco concert.

****
FLASHBACK
"Yes, I'm sssooooo ready for 'em." Ava said in my ear at the concert. Just as I was about to answer her the music started. In between songs she screamed "FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OKAY IT'S @AVA_QUEEN_AF" Just as she screamed that Brendon Urie asked what her twitter was. She screamed and he followed her. How unfair...
****
"Hey, you comin'?" Kira asked pushing me slightly catching me off guard. I, as the clumsy idiot I am. Almost fall over. I followed her to the van. "Ready?"
3
2
1
Goodbye paradise.

****
As usual all the couples sat together. We sat in the following order:
front:
Kira Ashton (Driver)
back:
Ava Luke Aiden Mike
behind the back:
Y/n Calum
Me and Cal shared earbuds and casually cuddled.
*Pic above*
The last thing I remembered was Greenday.

*****
"Ssshhh... Shut up!" Aiden tried to whisper but failed. Muffled laughs was all I heard. And something cold against my face. Michael fully woke me bacause he was so close to me I felt his breath against my neck. "Guys, stop, just stop. I'm wide awake." I said annoyed that they disturbed my slumber. My eyes flew open and I dug out my phone and opened front camera and saw a full-on penis drawed on my face. Never fall asleep with childish people. You'll regret it.

****
We got home. I slept. Calum slept. In a comfortable bed. No bugs. Just us. No penisdrawing-artists were there to ambush us. Just us. Cuddles were given. Kisses were given. Yawns escaped our agape mouths. Goodnights were exchanged. And there our minds went off earth and onto cloud 9.

******
Sorry very short
I know
Updated though
♥ you
-PurpleBunny
******