Green Day Kisses

Uhh.. Sorry?
I wanted to write something related to Christmas, which obviously failed. And then tried New Years, which also failed. So, here I am tired and writing this. This isn't amazing sorry. I just am feeling pretty done ssooo yeah.

Enjoy ❤

________________

My hips swayed along the beat of Green Day's Still Breathing, the lyrics rolled off of my lips into the air colliding with the crowd's voices. My friend tapped my shoulder forcing me out of my trance. A smirk made it's way towards her red painted lips. A little wave was sent my way with a wink. She swiftly turned around and grabbed a tall broad-shouldered guy. I sighed.

My feet dragged me across the pavement while drums could be heard in the distance. I grabbed money and bought myself a beer. As I took a sip I saw a group of guys pointing at me and whispering. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the large collection of alcohol. A hand went to my lower back. I grabbed the wrist of that person and threw his hand away.

"Aah, c'mon baby girl let me talk at least." he slurred giving me the message that he has been drinking.. Not a good sign. I stood up and left the bar. I speed walked away trying to find a lonely girl to mingle with. Unfortunately, the walk only made more guys look at me and try to approach me. Why did I have to wear these damn shorts!

I sat down under shade and watched as the crowd swayed along the beat. I gulped down the last of my remaining beer and threw it away. I looked for an open spot within the ocean of people only to find a place next to a tall guy. His head was rocking with every beat that could be heard. He wore black jeans and a Green Day shirt. His one hand was wrapped around a beer bottle that ,mind you, was nearing empty and his other hand was shoved into his pocket. I shrugged accepting him as an innocent guy.

I stepped in front of him and started to sing along.

Cal's POV

My eyes fell apon a petite body placing herself in front of me. My eyes went down from her hair, to her crop top, to her awfully short-shorts. She had black converse on. She had a nice back (or butt which ever you prefer IDK) so I had no complaints to her being in front of me. Her body started to sway with the beat. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw her shorts rise up. I blushed and turned around moving millions of people out of the way.

I sat down on a bench next to Luke. "So, there was this girl...."
His eyes widened and a smile fell upon his face.

Y/n's POV

I turned around and stepped out of the suffocating crowd once Green Day left the stage. I sighed not that happy about (y/f/n) leaving you in the middle of a performance. I looked on my watch and saw that it was almost time to leave. I sighed and grabbed my phone ready to call (y/f/n). Somebody grabbed my phone. I panicked and quickly looked up ready to punch this person. I didn't though because it was (y/f/n) that grabbed your phone. She smiled and gave me my phone back. "No need for that. I'm right here." Next to her was the same blond guy from before. My head dropped to the side where he was stood and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, this is Michael."

On my walk to my car three other guys walked straight towards us. They all looked handsome and chilled at the same time. I scanned their faces and I was met with a rather familiar face. The guy I went to stand in front of. Michael sped up his pace and gave all three of them a bro-hug and poimted towards us. The guy gulped as his eyes dropped on me. I sent an awkward wave and smile. My friend bumped me.

He came over with a polite smile and introduced himself as Calum. Well, Calum, you are one nice peace of meat I thought. He kept a conversation which was a huge yes. He made jokes and occasionally flirted with me. My cheeks were flushed pink when we reached my car. I forgot about the other company, only occupied with Calum.

He smiled as his friend shouted his name repeatedly trying to get him away from me. "Maybe you should go?" I asked glancing over his shoulder to give him a hint of his friends. He laughed and shrugged. "What if I don't want to go?" He bit his lower lip when this left his lips. I looked at my feet and blushed deep red. "Then... They would be sad?" I asked more than stating it. A crease formed between my eyebrows as I asked myself why I said that. "Can I kiss you?"
That sentence scared me to death. I looked up into his eyes and back to his lips. I looked at (y/f/n) who was obviously flirting with Michael and glanced at the other two guys. "Don't mind them.." Calum said smiling and raising his eyebrows.

I nodded eventually.

His hands went to my face. He embraced my cheeks and pulled me towards him. His lips collided with mine triggering my hands to grab his waist. I felt his tummy in my hands and wrapped them around his body. I felt his hands contantly switching positions between my face and my hair. He pulled back breathing hard. I smiled and looked down making my forehead lean against his chest. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled my body towards him in a long embrace. He pulled back and handed me his phone. I typed in my number and looked back at him. He smiled and gave me a goodbye kiss.

As they left he turned around and waved to me blowing a kiss towards me. I reached out and grabbed the kiss bringing it up to my lips. He laughed and turned around.

"Soo, you and Calum huh?"