A Little Too Much

You and Calum have recently revealed that you two dated and let's say the fans did not take the breaking news well. You got so many hate recently that it was unbelievable. You had thick skin and you could handle some stupid little comment about your figure but one in particular literally broke you

It said 'She is so ugly and gross! I have met her yesterday and she was the rudest thing on earth!'

It was not the appearence hate that broke you it was what she had said about your personality that hurt you like hell. One thing only you and your family knew was that you had anxiety disorder and you mostly get panic attacks around big crowds. Little did that girl know that you had a panic attack and wanted to calm yourself down thats why you ignored everybody including Calum.

You instantly broke down in sobs when you read that. You tried to be quiet but you failed. Calum came runnimg in the room and threw quistions left and right at you. You did not speak until one quistion that made you talk was when Calum asked "Is it my fans?" You just nod and say "Just one in particular.""What did it say?" You didn't answer clearly Calum got a bot more demanding and pissed. "Tell me." Calum said not too harsh. You explained all of it to Calum.

After you told him everything you felt so much better but one thing still on your mind. You were contimplaiting whether Calum deserved to know the truth or not. Just like that Calum asked you "Why did you ignore me yesterday?" You got a bit anxious, scared
to tell.

"I have a confession.." you said your voice shaky. Calum looked at you and nodded so that you knew you had to carry on so you do " I-I had a panic attack.." Calum ran over to you to confirm what he just heard was true. You nodded. "Hey there I have anxiety also.." Calum said trying to calm you down again. Calum was the only person who was capable of doing what he just did, he calmed you down.

Later that night you were feeling much better thanks to Calum and his soothing words. Somehow in every situation Calum always knew what to say it was incredible! You both were cuddled up in bed watching The Book Thief. Your head was laid down on top of Calum's chest listening to his heart beat. Your eyes started to get heaver by the second, you closed your eyes. "Night, princess. I love you. Never let another jealous little fan break your heart." Calum said softly. "You two and it'll never happen again" you said listening to his heart beat while drifting off to sleep.