I'm Supernatural..

I'm a shapeshifter aka a werewolf.. Does Calum know that? No.. does anybody know that? No.
I'm a rare type wolf. I don't have one colour eye my eyes are blue, red and gold. Very rare and I'm finding out new stuff I can do everyday. Like today, I found out I can turn my eyes into one colour. It gives me a headache though so it's kinda hard to do it.

I know somebody who knows my kind or atleast any kind very well. Derek, he's my help. He's also a lonewolf (omega). Basically he tought me a lot, like how to control myself on the full moon. He helped me with all of it.

*****
"Babe why?" Calum asked giving me the puppy face.
'Well, let me tell you.. It's a full moon and it's gonna be hard to concentrate on not changing when I'm having dinner with you.' I thought.
"I'm tired. I just wanna lie down and sleep." I said giving Cal the biggest fake-tired smile.
Sigh
"Fine, but next time we're gonna go out." Cal said walking towards the stairs clearly pissed.
"Sorry, Cal, but y'know how tired I get."
"Yeah, I'm gonna write some songs downstairs." Calum said smiling back at me. " Always" I whispered to myself. Almost instantly I jumped into bed and I went through netflix to see what's on.

It was in the middle of my 3rd movie when I started to change. I tried to control myself. You can't change when Cal's still awake I told myself.
"Hey, you tired?" Calum asked as he caught me off guard. "Why would you do that?" I asked out of breath. He just chuckled and came towards me and cuddled up next to me.

Don't
Change
He's
Right
Next
To
You

*****

After awhile Calum was sound asleep. This was the best time to go down to the garage and meet Derek. To obviously help me control myself. After all those full moons of no changing I had sort of boiled up and now it's gonna explode and be very hard to control myself. If it did caught me off guard though everybody would die. Cause of me.

Once I reached the garage I instantly felt a pang in my stomach. That was the first thing you feel when you're about to change. Then comes the eyes. Then the hair. Nails. And lastly teeth.
Once I'm changed I see everything tinted in the colour red.
KILL
KILL
KILL
"Well, well, look who changed without me here. Eager aren't we?" Derek laughed. I swung my daggers of nails towards him. He caught my wrist. Broke my wrist and brought me back to consciousness. "Ow! What the bloody-OW!" I screamed at Derek giving him the best death glare I could give. "What? You'll heal." Derek said innocently.

*****

Calum woke up due to a loud sound outside. Wtf?! He thought clearly pissed at his sudden awakening. He quickly reached to where Y/n was supposed to be sleeping but only to be greeted by cold air. Uhm, this is totally not sketchy af. Stay calm she's probably in the bathroom or something. Calum thought trying not to lose his mind.

He stood up and looked all through the house but couldn't find Y/n. At this point Calum was starting to really stress. He tried to call y/n's cellphone but to his luck she obviously didn't answer. How convenient at a time like this. Calum thought starting to get mad at his girlfriend trying to play tricks on him. This was just little tricks weren't the.

BANG!

Calum jumped at the loud sound and immediatly thought of his girlfriend, she can be at that loud noise. But what if she's getting hurt. Move fast. MOVE CALUM! He thought to himself trying to run as fast as he can down the stairs as their apartment building's elavator was broken. He got to the garage and heard y/n's laugh and he instantly bashed the door open only to see two werewolves infront of him.

He couldn't believe werewolves exist. Surely he loved Twilight but he never thought stuff like that can be real.

*****
I evilly laughed at Derek and just as I was about to run towards him the door bashed open with a rapid speed. I looked at the door and saw a blood tinted Calum standing there clearly confused. What is he doing here? I thought searching a reason why he would be looking for you.
"Babe, wha-who-how-wait.." Calum said looking as confused as ever.

"Don't worry, this is all a dream" i said trying to convince him that what he's seeing isn't real. "No, this is. What are you. And who is this. And how do you exist." Calum asked. "I'm Derek, we're werewolves and we got bit by a alfa." Derek answered for me. "Wait, werewolves, what, why are you out here at 3 AM?" Calum asked me. "It's full moon. We change now." I said trying to gather as much information in my mind as I could. "I'll explain you later." I said trying to hint we're leaving. "We're" Derek corrected me.

"Let's sleep and I-we'll explain all this tomorrow. Well later." I said.