Paradise

You and Calum have been dating for 2 years now. You're a great couple as all the interviewers would say. You had your ups and downs but more ups in the last few months.

"What do you think?" you asked coming out the fitting room you were in. Calum instantly looked up from his phone when he heard your voice and showed off his milion dollar smile. "Perfect." Calum said winking at you. You were currently trying on dresses for a party you were invited to. Well Calum was but he's gonna bring you as his plus one.

****
"You almost ready, babe?" Calum asked from downstairs. "Matter of factly yes, yes I am." you stated confidently, slowly and seductively you walked down the stairs. But miserably failed at your attempt of being seductive by almost falling off the stairs. As you got to the bottom of the stairs you were in fits of laughter at your failed attempt. "You look gorgeous, as always." Calum said taking your hand and spinning you like a princess. "Can't wait to show you off." Calum said.

****
"Oh my.. no, no do a twirly-twirly for me." Crystal said almost gasping for her breath in amazement. You did your little twirly-twirly and made jazz hands. "This Alex, this is so perfect." Crystal said pointing at your dress. "I love how it's tight at the top but loose at the bottom but Alex you seriously had to go for black." Crystal said slightly smirking and laughing at the same time. "What ??!! Black is my soul colour and you know that." you said laughing. "And did you see how amazing these heels make my legs look!" you said pointing at your legs.

"Where's Calum?" "That little punk rock guy's backstage. You did know they were gonna perform right?" you said lifting your eyebrows. "Enough about me. Crystal you look amazing !!" putting emphases on 'you'. "And you have to tell me how filming was?" you asked but mostly stating it. "Oh, yeah, it was ssoo fun !!! I had this badass scene where I kicked this guy's butt !! But I'm not gonna tell you who's though you gotta watch Teen Wolf and find out for yourself. Just gonna throw some promo in there y'know." Crystal said excitedly. "Yo, Crystal have you seen T-Pose I lost him.." Dylan you believed asked Crystal. "No. Wait, Dyl, say hello to our guest here." Crystal said taking your hand and pulling you forward. "Hello to out guest here." Dylan said bowing infront of you. "So you're the infamous Alex I've heard lots about." "Infamous. Infamous. I am not infamous I am and I quote NOT INFAMOUS. Okay.. but yes I'm the FAMOUS Alex you've heard loads about." you said slightly sarcastic slightly not. Dylan laughed and left to find the 'T-Pose'.

****
Calum's POV

"The whole cast of Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars are here?!" Luke screamed almost choking on his water. "Yes, now that's just a confidence booster TO BE AMAZE-BALLS!!" our manager said leaving the room and slamming the door shut. "Lukey, you okay?" Arzaylea asked batting her eyelashes. "Yes" Luke said quickly kissing his girlfriend. Teen Wolf, that show, Alex loves that show. Mostly because Tyler Hoechlin's in it.

*FLASHBACK*
"He's hot.." Alex stated almost drooling in her cup of coffee. "I don't know what you see in him. He's very grumpy." "Yeah but that makes him even hotter!"
*END OF FLASHBACK*

"You're up in a minute!" the time guy yelled. What are they even called?? I thought as he interrupted my thoughts. The guys scramble out the room with me and Arzaylea not far behind them. "Have fun and REMEMBER THE NEWS. IMPRESS THEM!!!" our manager yell whispered.

1...2...3

****
Alex' s POV

Up they ran. Played all their songs for tonight. And *BAM* they ran off.

During the show Crystal was introducing me to all her cast members. One-by-one.

"So the one with the bass is your boyfriend?" "Yes" I got tired of answering almost a milion questions about Calum.

Here he comes. Act cool YOU TOTALLY DIDN'T STALK HIM YESTERDAY!!!! I thought. "Alex, Tyler, Tyler, Alex."

And there he goes. You weren't cool enough... I thought as Tyler Hoechling left.

"Hey, lovely." Calum caught you off guard still thinking of your conversation with him. "I saw you with Mr. Hot earlier care to tell me anything." "I failed. I totally freaked him out. I just said I lobed their show and I was binge watching their show recently. That doesn't seem creepy I could've said 'Hey, I stalked you last night.' but apparently liking theur show is creepy." I said looking straight in Calum's eyes. "I'm sure he-" "Hey, Alex and Calum, right?" "Yeah" you and Calum said at the same time. Sometimes you swore you were the same person. "I saved two seats at our table. Care to join." I stood there mouth agape followin him to his table. Teen Wolf's table. I'm in paradise.

****
Calum's POV

"He hated me, he hates me. NNOOOO !!!" I mocked my now starstruck girlfriend. "Calum!!! Stop. I hate you." she said crossing her arms over her chest and puffing up her cheecks. "Yeah you said that about him too but look what he did." I said unfolding her arms and hugging her tightly. "This was perfect. I can't believe-No wait what? Oh nevermind." she said confused but hugging me back.

****
Alex's POV

We stood there hugging for what seemed like ages. "I was in paradise" I sighed sad that tonight was over. I wanted to do this day over and over again. "Well you're gonna be in paradise. 'Cause I gave Jeff Davis a video of you acting when he said he needed a new character for the new season." Calum said calmly. "No !! You-no. Oh my-holy shit-oh neptune I didn't wear a bra in that video you IDIOT !!" I said excitedly. " I checked. It's not that bad." you sighed in and out trying to calm yourself. Calm. Calm. Calm.

****

*ringtone*
"Yep."
"Are you ready?"
"For??"
"Paradise"
"Wait, what? Who is this?"
"Jeff, Jeff Davis. Are you ready to channel your inner wolf?"
"It's been channeled since day 1"
"Great see you Monday?"
"You bet."