You love her don't you

Hey, guys sorry that I was gone for a solid month. I thank you guys for 6k reads. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. Thank you for voting for my stories as well. I thank you guys for sticking around and reading. Well here's a story it's a dialogue prompt: by the gods you love her don't you. yep enjoy and be sure to vote!! Thank you again! ❤❤❤❤❤

I shall leave now......

-----------------------------------------------------------

My eyes were fixed on her. She hunched over as she laughed. Her laugh was music to my ears. I bit my lip and looked down. The joke Luke told was beyond stupid but somehow she laughed. My head started to spin when she touched my thigh and asked me if I was fine. Now that you're touching me yes. My eyes traveled to her and as I nodded. In the corner of my eye I could see Michael snickering at my awkwardness. She cleared her throat and stood up. "Well, I guess I better get going. Y'know to learn?" She scrambled out as fast as she could. When she left everyone groaned and sent me deadly glares. My heart instant dropped to my stomach when I saw Ash walk towards me. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I looked down to my hands and stared at my tattoos. "Oh Calum. You legit scared her away with your awkwardness. To think you were always so smooth when it came to girls and now-" Ash got cut off my an annoyed Luke. "Now you can't even look at her. What happened?" I sighed and shrugged. I really had no clue what happened. Her face was perfect and her scent made me feel like heaven. My stomach had butterflies when she spoke and my face flushed beyond when she spoke my name. Michael's gasp got me out of my thoughts of only her. "Did you just think of her?" Ashton asked in a serious tone and straightening up. I nodded slowly. "By the Gods, you love her don't you." My eyes flicked to Michael. My face flushed and I shook my head. The boys started laughing. "Tell me, what do you feel when you see her." Luke said sitting down next to me. "I-I don't know how to explain it. She makes me feel like every problem goes away, like I can fly - do anything. When she smiles my heart clenches. She makes me feel crazy, but a good type of crazy y'know." I was shaking, the feelings too much for me. Luke chuckled and bent down in front of me making me look at him. He was smiling and he whispered "Tell her."

My body got a mind of its own by then I shot up walking to the door. I felt somebody pull me back. "You do know where she lives?" I shook my head starting to feel hesitant. "Call her first." A phone was placed in my hand and I called her as soon as I could. She answered.

Her: Hey, Calum?

Calum: Yeah, uh, where are you right now?

Her: What?

Calum: I-I mean do you wanna hang out. right now. If you want that is. I don't want to bother or force you in any way. I'm sorry you probably don't want to speak to me-

Her: Calum.

Calum: Yeah...

Her: Come to my house.

I ran out the building. My feet dragging me to her. I knocked on the door, out of breath. She opened the door with a blinding smile. Her body was covered in her Winnie De Pooh pajamas and she was barefoot. She cleared her throat and asked if I was going to enter her house. I nodded and walked in. The house was warm and smelled like her. I took my coat off and placed it on the coat rack. I turned to her and smiled. "I need to tell you something." We said at the same time. "You can tell me first." I said. "No, you should you're the guest, I insist." I nodded and tried to swallow the nervous lump forming in my throat. "Well, uh, I- how do I say this? I kinda think you're beautiful. A-and I- this is harder than I thought, wow, uh."

She giggled and wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and pulled me towards her. "I like you too" And then she kissed me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her back. She smiled into the kiss and laid her neck on my shoulder. "Y'know, you're cute when you're nervous." she said as she littered kissed along my shoulder. I chuckled and pulled her closer to me and sniffed her. "You smell nice" I said mostly to myself. She giggled and buried her face in my neck. She untangled herself from my arms and walked towards her kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs. I let my body follow her movements and sitting across from her. She smiled and looked me in the eye as she said "You're not that good at hiding your feelings. You always blushed when I was near you. I have to thank the boys for making you confess. We owe them one."