Chapter 1

Avalina P.O.V

I woke up at 6:30am due to my step mother hitting me with a pillow in the face.

I got up with a frown on my face as I cursed her under my breath.

I walked into my bathroom and I took a long hot steaming shower.

I walked out with a towel wrapped tightly around my body and another one wrapped around my head to cover my dripping curls.

I walked into my bed room and I applied some strawberry lotion all over my body.

I sprayed on some body spray.

I pulled out a white body con dress with my white stilletos.

I let my curls hang loose and I applied some light make-up.

I took my white Michael Kors purse.

I headed downstairs and I found my father standing there in his white suit.

"Morning Papa"I said as I hugged him.

"Morning my angel"my dad said

I absolutely love my dad his the only family I have.

My father is a pastor at our local church.

I'm sorry for not introducing myself.

I'm Avalina Johness,I'm 17 years old I live with my father and his bitch of a girlfriend  my evil step mother.

My mother passed away three years ago due to breast cancer.

It was hard for me during the three years and it was hard for my father as well but he kept strong because he had Faith in God that she was meant to leave for a reason.

But I guess God didn't help him find a perfect partner because Mary ain't no where near wifey material only trash material.

"Honey I'm done"speak of the devil...Mary walked down wearing a white body con dress and white heels the exact same attire as mine.

"Oh my avalina I don't think that dress is church appropriate"she said judging my outfit as usual.

"Well I don't care about what you think"I replied

"That was very rude of you avalina"my dad said to me.

"But dad she was rude for judging my outfit even though she's wearing the same thing ...didn't you say in your last service that only God can judge"I said as I looked all innocent.

Quoting from one of dads services always softens him up and he does whatever I want.

"Ok I apologize avalina it's just that I...I thought it would be nice if I picked out a nice outfit for you like any mother would do...I'm so sorry I'm just trying to be the best mom ever"she began crying on my dad's chest.

Great she just played the emotional card..now he won't dare listen to me only her.

Cause it seems like according to my dad she would die if she ever sheds a tear...even though I knew she's fake crying.

"Fine i'll go change"I groaned as I stomped up the stairs.

I found a white body suit,white skirt and white flats it's not bad but it's childish.

"Wow I knew she'll try make me look like a little girl "I mumbled as I took my clothes off.

I put on her shit outfit and I tied my curls up into a bun and put a bow on it.

I walked downstairs only to  find them already outside.

I took a breakfast bar and I headed out the door.