Chapter 21

Avalina P.O.V

I had finally arrived in Miami...Mike drove me to the penthouse I'll be living in.

I went straight to my room and it looked...ok...but not my type of room.

I plopped onto the bed sighing...since I'm going to be a new person with a new identity I'll have to change myself.

I looked up at the ceiling...I picked up my phone and fialed Miguel's number out of habit.

But didn't press the call button...I felt tears well up in my eyes but didn't dare let them fall...this new person I'm going to become will not cry...will not show any emotions.

I may work for vlad now but I have a plan...I plan on getting my revenge.

I got up and pulled out my old MacBook from my backpack.

Even though vlad said I'll be getting new stuff...I always had my backpack with me.

I always kept photo albums in this backpack and I would leave it in the car because I would always want to look at old pictures of my mom.

And so that I'll be able to remember how happy my father use to be.

I logged onto my we♡it page to find some new identity ideas.

After an hour of trying to piece my new self into diffrent pictures I was finally done.

I heard a knock on the door and I pulled out the gun Mike gave to me.

He gave it to me cause vald said all his strippers need guns so that they can be safe.

I hid it in the hem of my sweats and covered it with my sweater.

I looked through the peep hole and there was another girl standing there.

I pulled out my phone and called Mike who would be waiting downstairs.

"Mike there is a girl standing outside my house...what do I do?"I asked

"Dont move...I'm coming"Mike said.

"Come on open up will ya"the girl complained as she knocked again.

"Hey Mike...could you please open up the door...I think this new girl is deaf"the girl said in a strong jersey accent.

"Jesse...what are you doing?"Mike asked

"Well I'm suppose to be the new girls roommate"Jesse said

"Oh...yeah...uh You can open up"Mike said

I opened the door and I could finally see Jesse properly.

"Why hello...my names Jesse wills...and you are?"she said with a smile on her face and her hand stretched out.

"Um hi uh I'm...Stacy...uh Stacy bridges"I lied.

Well I guess Stacy bridges will be my new identity.

She shook my hand and got into the house.

"So where you from...Stacy?"Jesse asked

"Um I'm from Georgia..."I lied

"Cool...well I'm from new Jersey...so have you ever worked at a club before?"she asked

"No"

"Well I guess I got a lot I need to teach you about"she said with a warm smile.

I would reciprocate it but I can't.

I'm no longer the happy avalina who would smile at everyone and anyone.