Chapter 31

Miguel P.O.V

"Is she ok?"he asked over the phone

"Not really...this whole thing is taking a toll on her but she needs to toughen up if she wants to go to war with us"I said

I looked around just to make sure that I wouldn't get caught.

Well see once Avalina left to go speak to her mother I snuck off to go talk on the phone...with mikyle of course.

"Aight well imma need to go...peace bruh" mikyle said before he hung up.

I took the phone and placed it back in its airtight bag and hid it under a wooden tile.

He limped back to the room and I found Avalina crying her eyes out as she held the bag that had covered my face.

"Lina ?"I asked confused

She got up and rushed to me...she held me tight as she cried her eyes out...."don't you ever leave like that again...ok?"she said into my chest.

"I wont"I said looking down at her.

"But why are you crying? "I asked

"Because I thought they had killed you..."she said looking at me with her glossy teary eyes..,her pink plump lips formed into a pout...her soft caramel skin stained with tears...her round delectable breats pressed against my lower chest...oh God I'm so sorry for thinking of having sex with her in such a situation.

"Miguel...a-are you ok?"she asked looking at me worridly.

I gulped and the minute she felt my growing bulge poking at her....her facial expression went from worried to slightly pissed.

"I am here worried that something might have happend to you...balling my eyes out and all you can think of is having sex"is it wrong for me to find her even more sexy now that she's pissed.

"I'm sorry...but can we talk about this after we fuck "I said looking at her lips and at her breast slightly.

"No"she said

I smirked...I limped over to the door and closed it...I walked back over to her...sitting in the chair and she stood there her arms folded under breast pushing them up.

"Miguel! "She yelled

"Mh"I responded still looked her short yet curvy body...

"Would you just focus"she groaned

"Ok...but first come over here"I said...she walked over and I made her sit on my lap with her legs straddling me.

Her womanhood on my dick...my hands on her ass...her breast in my face.

Before I could say anything else...a loud crash sound erupted around the room...the wall came falling down...she jumped from me and we leaped towards the corner for safety.

A tank...a tank had just burst through two walls and stopped moving...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Avalina P.O.V

Shocked is not the word I would use to describe how I am feeling...scared,confused,
agitated and tired are the right words to explain how I'm feeling.

The tank popped open at the top and a bush of hair popped out first...mikyle stood there with a smile.

"Howdy yall"he said chewing some gum

"What the hell do you call this!?"I exclaimed

"A tank....duh"he said

"Look we don't have much time come let's go"he said the boys hopped out to help me and Miguel into the tank...once I got in I wanted to get out...why you ask...because of Mike motherfucking Perez.