Chapter 23

Miguel P.O.V

"The number you have dialed is not available please try again later"said her stupid voicemail for the hundredth time.

I groaned and threw the phone across the bed.

It landed on my carpeted floor.

I pulled at my hair and I felt like screaming.

How does she just send me a message then not pick up after that.

I can't believe she just disappeared like that...avalina has me going crazy....I only go outside to look for her and I always come back empty handed.

All I ever do all day long is smoke weed...drink and think of her.

I use to wake early morning and go look for her and come back late at night.

It's been a month since she left...it's not only affecting me but it has Sam and cali going crazy too.

That same week avalina disappeared cali almost killed herself and Sam nearly killed a police officer when they gave up on her.

I have tried to look for her...I looked all over the place and she ain't here.

Right now I'm currently sitting in my bed in the early hours of 4:30am.

It's become a habit for me to wake up at 4:00 and think of the next place to look for her...but I'm slowly giving up.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door....I hardly speak so I didn't even try to say come in.

Mikyle walked in with a tray full of food....I'm guessing from nana.

"Nana says hi and stop stressing over avalina so much"he said with a bored expression painted on his face.

He got use to seeing me like this and it kind of annoyed him because he knows that I'm stronger than this.

"Thanks"I said as I took the food from him.

I got out of bed and took a shower I wore my gum attire and I walked downstairs.

Avalina P.O.V

I held my now painful stomach from all the laughing I was doing because of Mike and his corny jokes.

"Ok ok here's another one...what did the ocean say to the beach?"he asked

"Uh I don't know"I said

"It didn't sat anything it only waved"I laughed again when he said

"Wow how come your so funny?"I asked

"I don't know...I guess it's cause I watched a lot of guys try getting girls with the most stupid lines"he said

"Wow so you convert their cheesy lines and make them jokes"I said

"Yep...creative right"he said as I chuckled

"What's the most cheesy line you have ever heard?"he asked

"Um it's hey girl are you religious cause your the answer to all my prayers"I said as we laughed

"Hey why does that sound so familiar?"he asked

"I cause you used it on me a week ago"I said

Mike used that line on me the day I came back to get a sun tattooed around my belly button.

"So you thought it was cheesy"he said

"Yes...yes I did"I said as he walked closer to me putting in a corner.

"Ok well you may think my lines are cheesy but you still think I'm hot"he said as he placed his hands around my waist

"Yeah well you think I'm sexy"I said as I moved my face closer to his.

He bit his pink plump lips and inched closer.

The door bell rang indicating that someone had walked in.

I hopped off the counter and gathered my things.

"Bye"I said before I placed a kiss on his cheek.

I stumbled backwards as I saw mikyle walk in.

I placed my shades on...I was wearing faded ripped shorts,a baby blue button up baseball shirt that I tied around my waist to show my belly ring off...white vans and my red curls where all over.

I looked down and began walking again.

"Damn girl how's about you let papi take you for a ride "he said as he whistled.

Miguel stood next to him looking at his phone not even acknowledging my presence.

I so badly wanted to run up to him and hold him tight and never let him go....but I can't.

Cause if I do it'll be the last time I ever see him.

"Didnt your mother ever teach you that's its rude to stare? "He asked snapping me out of my gaze.

"Oh um sorry"I said before I scurried out of the shop.

I can't believe I just stared at him how could be so stupid.

Urgh get it together avalina!!

My inner voice yelled.

Miguel P.O. V

"yo wassup mad Mike"mikyle said as he gave him a dap

"Man...I don't appreciate you hollering at my Hermosa like that"Mike said

"Got little one"he continued as he ruffled mikyle's hair.

"Yeah yeah whatever...she still hot tho"he said as they laughed

"Ola bro"he said

"Sup"I said in my raspy voice as I sapped him.

"Yo look I'm sorry about your Bonita leaving you like that...but because your big brother I'll help you"he said

"Thanks man...I see you got a new girlfriend....what happend to bahja?"I asked

"Wait what!....your dating bahja"mikyle exclaimed

"Yeah...don't get too excited...she ain't nothing special"Mike spoke

"Yeah but....I know that...see um we um....like we did it sometime ago in a club and she told me she was single...why the fuck didn't you tell me she was your girl?"I burst out laughing as Mike gave mikyle a deatg glare.

Since little man over here is lighter that me and mikyle he looked redder than a tomatoe.

It reminds me of how avalina use to look when I would get her mad...or when she laughed really hard...like the time I was tickling her and she kept begging me to stop.

*sigh*I can't believe she has been gone for 3 weeks now.

But I'm going to find her...I need her near me...I want to love her and every inch of her.

I began humming an unknown tune that I made up in my head.

"Need a pen and paper?"Mike asked as they knew what this meant.

-I'm guessing you guys are probably pissed off at the fact that I haven't been updating and in sorry it's just that I have a huge work load at school

Mike in mm

Sorry for any typos

Omphile ♡♡