Chapter 6

Avalina P.O.V

I sat in my room...and by room I mean the basement doing  my homework and texting Miguel here and there.

Told him im busy doing homework and he sent six sad crying emojis.

I chuckled and went back to my work until I heard some giggling and the front door opening.

"Well at least she cleaned"I heard mary say up the basement stairs.

I walked out of the basement and I walked towards them slowly.

"Hey lina"Nancy said as she gave me a quick hug.

"I nancy"I said

I looked at mary who had a stank face and I looked at Natalie as she gave nancy the death glare I guess because she greeted me.

"Hello mary and Natalie"I said

"Ugh whatever"Natalie said as she stormed off and went up the stairs.

"Hello avalina...I see you cleaned up"mary said with no smile on her face.

You could somehow hear the hatred drip from her words.

"Um yes...I cleaned because you asked  me too"I replied

"Oh so if I didn't you wouldn't have cleaned?...is that what your saying?"she said as she came closer to me.

I kept quiet with fear radiating from my body.

"I asked you a question...Avalina!"she yelled as she grabbed my forearm digging her nails into my skin.

"No mam"I squealed

"No mam what?"she said tightening her grip.

"No mam I would have still cleaned even if you didn't ask me to"I said as the tears welled up in my eyes.

She pushed me away and fixed her tight pencil skirt.

"Good"she said

"Take these bags to my room"she said.

I took her heavy LV suitcase and her toiletry bag as well as her purse.

I dragged the suitcase on its wheels.

"Stop fucking dragging the bag and lift it!"she yelled

I flinched as she threw an Apple at me.

I know it's pathetic but the impact of a hard Apple hitting your body isn't so pathetic instead it hurts like hell.

I lifted the bag even though it felt like I was carrying a ton of bricks.

Natalie chuckled at me from the top of the staircase.

I had only made it up three stairs until a ball came crashing into my face with some much force that it sent me falling.

I landed on the ground as the bag fell onto of me.

"Why are you kids throwing balls in the house!?"mary yelled yet again.

"Its nancy mom...She keeps kicking the soccer ball in the house"Natalie said like the little bitch she is.

She knows the she's the one who purposely threw the soccer ball at my face just so that I could fall down the staircase and mary can get mad at me.

"Nancy dear please stop playing with the ball in the house"mary said

Nancy scoffed at mary and walked down the staircase she helped me up and helped me to get Mary's bags upstairs.

I wiped the tears away and as I was about to walk out the room Nancy's hand held mine and she pulled me back.