Chapter 25

*recap*

"What"he said

*recap over *

"Why...why would you just leave me like that...do you know what I went through"he said

"Like I said before I left because I didn't want to lose you"I replied

"Oh and you didn't think that you would lose me by leaving me just like that without even a goodbye or a letter explaining your disappearance" he said fuming with anger

"Look Miguel I said I'm sorry"I said

"And sorry is suppose to mend my broken heart...you broke me...I let you in and I showed you all my flaws and I gave you my heart of a silver platter...but instead you threw it back in my face"he said

His words cutting me deep every time they left his mouth.

"But...but I guess I shouldn't be too mad...I mean I'm glad I now know that your alive and I know where you are"I was shocked when his demeanour changed.

He went for angry to calm within a split second.

"Look I have to explain a couple of things to you"I said

"Ok"he said

We got back into the car and I sat in the front seat this time.

"Look...I think vlad is the reason for my family's death so I'm planning on working for him until I get to know his weaknesses and crush him"i said

"But how sure are you that he is the reason why your family is dead?"he asked as he drove

"Well...it's got to be him...I mean who else would it be..it's got to be him"I said but I could see how uneasy he was.

"Oh and you don't know me...I'm just Stacy bridges ok"I said

"Ok"he said with a stern look on his face.

We drove in silence...I missed him so much but now it's like he us hiding something from me.

"So you dating Mike?"he asked

"No not really....but imma need to as a cover up"I said

I saw his hands tighten around the steering wheel and his jaw clench.

"Or I don't have to if your not ok with it"I said quickly

"Good"he said

My head snapped in his direction surprised by his reaction.

"Excuse me "i said

"You heard me"he said not even looking at me.

"And w..."

"Look we're here"he said as he parked his car in the drive and got out.

He literally cut me off...which I take as an insult.

"Get out of my car please "he said as he stood outside the car.

I got out and bangs the door shut.

"Hey do..."

"Oh save it for someone who cares"I said cutting him off and got into mike's house.

"Hey babe"Mike said hugging me

"Look I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up...my car is only coming back tomorrow"he continued as he rubbed his thumb around my cheek.

"Nah its ok...look I need to go take a nap...I have a headache "I said.

But the truth is I actually just need to get away from Miguel who is boring holes in the back of my head.

"Ok I'll bring you some headache tabs"he said

"Thanks I would really appreciate it"I said before I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I headed up stairs and got into mike's room...I've been here a couple of times and no we didn't do anthing.

I have only ever had sex with miguel and I plan on keeping it that way.

I had came out of the shower and I stood in my towel.

"Hey lina"my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"Mikyle?....h-how did you"I didn't even get to finish my sentence because he closed the door and placed his finger on his lip indicating that I should keep quiet.

"Dont worry...Mike and Miguel left...they asked me to watch over you..oh and your secrets safe with miguel and i"he said as he stood too close to me...he rubbed his arms all over my shoulders and arms.

He inched closer and lips almost collided with mine but I turned my face away and he kissed my cheek instead.

"W-what are you doing?"I asked scared of how he had this devilish look in his eyes.

"I'm going to make you feel better...I do here that your a stripper now"he whispered

"No get off"I said trying to push him off.

He pushed me onto the bed as I tried kicking him off....I punched and screamed.

"GET OFF!"I screamed

"Shut up and let me in"he said with his jaw clenched.

"No...GET OFF ME MIKYLE!"

"HELP...HELP ME...SOMEONE PLEASE....someone please help!"I cried and yelled.

"SHUT UP!"he yelled as he slapped me across my face.

I cried out loud screaming at the top of my lungs.

I crossed my legs hoping that he would give up but he didn't.

He kept slapping my thighs...He pinched me a couple of times...my thighs were bruised and I eventually gave up.

He thrusted into me with so much force that I scream out in pain...with every thrust I would cry out in pain.

He kept at it for what felt like hours...my eyes grew heavy and suddenly the room went dark.

I don't know how long I was out but when I woke up Miguel was looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Hey your awake"he said

I looked at him as the tears in my eyes caused my vision to go blurry.

"Look lina I'm sorry for what mikyle did to do...but I'm going to make sure he pays for it"he said as he embraced me.

He held me tight and I also held on not wanting to ever let go...I bawled my eyes out and sniffed a couple of times.

"Look I love you ok"he said and I nodded my head.

"I love you too"I said as my voice came out raspy I guess from all the crying and screaming.

He laid next to me and as he lifted the covers hi eyes grew big.

"What?"I asked

I looked down and there was a little blood stain.

"Well it can't be my periods...I had them already not so long ago"I said

"Its not your periods...he forced himself too hard...he really hurt you"Miguel said