Chapter 20

Avalina P.O.V

I couldn't breath and its like everything was moving in slow motion...I heard a ringing sound in my ear...and the faint shouts of miguels voice coming from my phone.

Sam and cali eventually woke up and Miguel told them what he to me told me.

The stood up and tried snapping me out of my daze.

But I came out of it and we ran out the beach house.

We hoped in the car and drove to my house.

My heart was pounding against my chest...and my hands where tight around the steering wheel.

Tears fell out my eyes....I was having a panic attack....I was scared...why?how?who?and when did this happen.

I finally arrived home and the scene was horrifying...there where police cars,fire cars and ambulance cars surrounding the house.

I watched as people looked at the house in shock.

"Avalina."Miguel said before I grabbed him and hugged him.

I held onto him and I bailed my eyes out.

We heard a scream and our heads snapped in the direction of the house...the paramedics rolled out of the house pushing four beds out.

I ran towards them and I let out a scream...I fell to my knees crying...I saw my entire family laying there burnt so bad that I couldn't even recognize them.

"Daddy...Mary...Natalie and Nancy...why...why did you have to leave me...i-I can't believe it...I swear daddy...I'll find who did this...and I'll make them pay"I said as I cried.

I felt the rage course through my veins...I was no longer shocked or sad...I was now angry.

I pushed past the people who stood behind me looking at my dead family.

I walked over to my car and started the engine...I was not going to let anyone stand in my way.

I began driving leaving Miguel behind as he called after me.

I know he loves me and I love him but right now I lost my entire family and I'm not willing to loose him,Sam and cali cause they are all that I have.

After an hour of driving in the dark night sky...I stopped at a strip club with the names...Rouge a lèvres in bright red lights.

I walked up to the door and i was stopped by two big men wearing black  suits.

"Name..."one man spoke holding a clip board.

"I'm here to see vlad...so I don't to give you my name"I said with a straight face.

"I said give me your name"the man spoke

"Actually you didn't...all you said was name...so if you'll excuse me I have some business to discuss with vlad"I said as I pushed past them.

I yanked back my the arm.

"Listen up lady...when I say give me your fucking name...I mean it"I the guy growled in my ear.

I elbowed him in the gut stomped on his foot causing him to let go of my arm.

"And you listen you big fat giant idiot when I say I need to see vald I mean it "i sad beforw fixing my sweater and walking away.

A couple of people looke at me shocked.

"The fuck yall looking at!?"i yelled.

They all went about thier business.

I heard some laughing and someone slow clapping.

I looked up at vlad who had a smile on his face.

"I knew you'd eventually turn up"he said with a smile on his face.

He placed his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey barman...get us two glasses of whiskey...on the rocks "vlad said as I looked straight ahead with no emotion whatsoever on my face.

He walked and talked as I kept quiet until we reached his office.

He sat down and I sat across him.

"Enough of your yapping"I said as I stood up and banged my hand on his desk.

"Why huh...why the fuck did you do it!? "I yelled.

"They where my family vlad...I said I'll think about...but no you just to go fucking burn the hours down killing them in the process!"I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"I don't know what your talking about"vlad said

"Look I don't know what game your playing....but I'll join your useless strip club...but only if you promise that you'll never harm cali,Sam,Miguel and mikyle...understood?"I spoke with absolute seriousness.

I was determined to work for him just to let Miguel,Sam,Cali and mikyle live.

"Okay...deal"vlad said.

"But you can't work in this strip club"he said

"Why not?"I asked

"Because....if you work here..your boyfriend and your hard headed friends will come in here looking for you and trying to play hero"vlad said as he stood up and walked towards me.

"You'll be at my club in Miami...and living in my penthouse"vlad said as he stood behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the neck.

"Get off me...you creep "i exclaimed.

"Look...I said I'll join your club ok...but I will not let you touch in any inappropriate manner"I said as I pushed him away.

"Ok...I'll get biggy to drive you to Miami...you'll get new clothes,New car,New cell phone and a new identity"vlad spoke before walking over to his desk and dialling the number.

I can't believe I'm moving all the way to Miami...moving from Houston Texas to Miami thats...wow.

But I'll be leaving behind the only family I have left...without even saying goodbye.

I bouncer came in and another guy followed behind him.

"Biggy...and Mike this is avalina..she'll be staying in my penthouse in Miami...take  care of her if anything happens to her I'll hang your head on my wall at home"vlad said

The two big men nodded and we walked out of the room.

A tow truck was towing my old car but I rushed over to it to retrieve something.

I took the small photo album and I stuffed it in my backpack which I took witg me.

The backpack contained...three more photo albums,favourite CD'S...my dad's watch which I managed to remove from his burnt body.

And a lot more.

During the entire car ride I would stare out the window watching the place I call home disappear.

After an hour I was woken up by the two bodyguards.

I looked around and we where at an airport.

"Come on...Big V organised a private jet to take you to Miami"biggy spoke.

I got out the car and walked out holding my backpack.

I walked into the private jet and took a seat.

I drifted off into sleep.

-damn...I can believe it...avalina lost her family,she's leaving Miguel,Sam and calu behind and she's about to become a stripper.

Omphile♡♡