Chapter 27

Avalina P.O.V

The ambulance finally arrived taking Miguel into the back.... I was now no longer sad but I was now angry...at mikyle for doing such a thing....I got into the back of the ambulance van and held Miguel's hand....he was still breathing and that just made me a little more clamer...I can't believe brothers could turn on each other like that... When I first met Miguel and mikyle I actually thought that they where close.

"Lina"Miguel spoke

"Y-yes"I said sniffing

"Please stop crying.... Your tear drops are falling on my face"he said in a weak whisper and I couldn't help but giggle..."I hate seeing you like this"he said

"I just want to know why....why did he do that?"I asked

"Mikyle is a troubled soul...he's been this way since my father bailed on us....he always thought it was his fault cause he was never good enough for dad...dad was a well known gangster and me and mike we were always good at the whole gangster thing...but mikyle wasn't...he was always scared and didn't like the whole killing people thing...me and mike didn't like it either but we did it to make dad proud...so when mikyle would always fail to do so dad would be angry and beat up our mom...when he left us mikyle thought it was his fault cause of one slip up"he sighed and closed his eyes

"He-he didn't mean to...but dad...dad blamed him when he knew very well that it was his fault...if he hadn't pushed mikyle so hard he wouldnt have done it..."I looked at him with my eye brow raised...what was he talking about?

"Ok but that doesn't explain why he shot you"I said

"Well see if your associated with vlad you'll shoot anyone"that was his response before he fell asleep.

We got to the hospital and I sat in the waiting area tapping my foot as I impatiently waited for a doctor or anyone to tell me if Miguel's ok.

I felt a Buzz coming from the seat next to me...it was from Mike's jacket...I left it alone and it stopped ringing but after a while it rang again and I thought it must have been important but Mike had left to go get some food.

I sighed and pulled out his white iPhone 6s.

"Hey Mike it's me...vlad...now I need you to finish the job...since mikyle shot him in the arm and not in the chest I want you to poison him...and when your done bring me the girl"I didn't even get a chance to say anything before and after vlad said that.

I stood up and walked towards the hallway..I walked around trying my hardest not to be spotted by any of the doctors or nurses.

I stumbled upon a closet and I got in...I changed into a doctor's outfit and walked casually towards a nurse.

"Um good day miss...could you please direct me to Miguel perez's room"I spoke nervously but she gave me the room number anyway.

I quickly walked to his room and once I got there I looked at him through the glass and he was up talking to another doctor.

The male doctor walked out and I quickly slipped in...I walked up to him.

"Hey who are you...doctor Mathew didn't say an-"I cut him off after I closed the curtain and slipped of the face mask.

"Lina?"he asked

"Yeah...look I have no time to explain but we need to get you out of here"I said as I helped him sit up.

"Okay...Well I can't leave looking like this"he said referring to the hospital gown he was in.

"Yeah just wait a sec"I opened the curtains of the patient next door who was luckily sleeping...I picked up a black sports bag and it had black jeans...a white t-shirt and a leather jacket.