Chapter 32 (The Finale )

Avalina P.O.V

My body went into shut down mode as i watched the smoke left behind by the bullet when it flew out of the gun...i looked down and i had shot mike right in the chest.

The cops began pulling out their guns...the boys did the same and it became a war zone...bullets flying and blood spilling...cops dying...and my heart...my heart beating a hundred miles per second.

Reality slapped me hard in the face when a surge of pain spread through my body...from my arm.

I screamed and placed my hand there...blood painted my hand and ran down my arm.

I looked at miguel and he looked at me with worry and shock written on his face...but it was soon replaced it with anger when we heard someone calling for back up.

Mike had fallen next to the police car when i shot him...so he made his way to call the cops.

Mikyle made it on top of the tank and helped me down.

He whispered something in miguels ear...miguel took my hand and lead me to one of the police vehicle...

"You won't survive Miguel"mike said

"Neither will you"miguel said before he shot him in the head.

We got in the car...."you ok?"Miguel asked

"How can i be ok when ive just been shot in the arm!"i yelled

I just couldn't help myself...i had to...i felt so much anger build up inside of me....and i wasnt actually sure where it came from.

I looked in the rear view mirror and i saw the blood scene getting smaller and smallet until i saw bpue and red lights approaching and getting closer and closer.

"M-miguel....i think the cops are after us"i said.

The movrd faster and i almost hit my face against the dashboard...i stuggled to put on my seat belt....he continued to drive insanely fast...he swerved and we where on an open road....a sigh of relief escaped my mouth...but soon after that tge car jerked forward and i hit my face on the dash board...miguel hit his head against the steering wheel.

I looked back and a police car had hit us...miguel switchrd lanes and nearly hit an oncoming car.

"What the hell are you doing miguel!?"i yelled as i looked at him...he had his jaw clenched and his hand was holding the wheel prett tight.

But he's eyes where focused on the road ahead of us.

I looked at what he was looking at and it was a line of police cars...

"Please don't do what i think your about to do"i said

But he did it...he drove at a fast pace and the police cars seemed to get closer and closer...the cops got in their cars...i closed my eyes hoping some miracle would happen.

I was expecting a crash but i didnt...when i opened my eyes the police cars where gone...

"What happened? "I asked

"Well...those pussies moved cause they saw that i have the balls to take them on"he said laughing.

My eyes felt heavy and my breathing seemed to be fading....i leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

《《《《《

Miguel P.O.V

Avalina went quiet...i looked at her and she had her eyes closed...i shook her but she didnt open her eyes or say anything.

"Lina"i called out and she didnt respond

"Baby"i said

I placed my hand on her shoulder and shook her when i removed it...it was stained with blood.