Chapter 14

Miguel P.O.V

I laid in bed as avalina slept next to me.

She had her head tucked under my neck as I played with her hair.

I kissed her forehead as she peacefully slept.

I chuckled at her adorable cute snores.

I heard a soft knock on the door.

I slowly got up and I put on my sweats and a t-shirt.

I found mikyle pacing up and down in the hallway.

"Whats going on?"I asked as I tucked my gun in the waist band of my sweat pants.

"Vlad is here"he said I walked down the stairs as vald sat on my couch with his feet propped onto  the coffee table while smoking a cigar.

"What do you want in my house?"I asked

"Wow Miguel is that how you greet an old friend?"he said with a smirk

"I'm not going to ask you again"I said

"Ok I'll get straight to the point...your lil homie owes me an apology "vlad said as he stood up.

He fixed his black suit.

"Well"I said as I looked at mikyle waiting for him to apologize.

"Man I ain't apologising  for shit "mikyle said

"Boy you better apologize to the man...if I may what is he apologising for? "I asked

"This here boy of yours slept with my Tirana "he said

"Morning"we all looked up at avalina walked down the staircase yawning and not realising her surroundings.

She froze once she saw vlad as his two fat goons holding guns.

I clenched my jaws as vlad checked avalina out since she was only in my shirt.

"Go back up stairs "I said

"Ok"she said as she began running up the stairs.

"No come back"vlad said

Avalina stood still and looked at me.

"Come on join us...we're just having a conversation "vlad said

She still didn't move.

"Vlad leave her out of this and get your fucking apology from  mikyle and leave"I said

I gave mikyle a death glare as he mumbled something.

"Fucking apologise to the man!"I yelled at him

"I'm sorry"mikyle spat at vlad

Vlad chuckled.

"Aight apology accepted...goodbye beautiful "he said to avalina

He walked out the house and avalina ran down to me and held me tightly.

"Hey it's ok"I said as I held her and kissed the top of her head.

"Why the fuck  did you take your time apologizing to vlad!?"I asked mikyle as I grabbed him by the collar  and banged him against the wall.

"Because he  didn't come here looking for an apology "mikyle said as he pushed me away from him.

"Oh really then what did he come here for!?"I said

"For her "the minute those words slipped his mouth I was confused.

I looked at avalina as we both shared the same shocked expression.

"What?"I asked not sure if I heard him correctly

"Avalina do you know of a Tami at your school?"he asked her

"Y-yeah"she said

"Look Miguel Tami is one of vlads strippers and one day when he was fetching her from school he saw avalina and he wanted her to join his club but he had to see her uo close...so he was here with a fake story and on cue avalina popped up outta no where and that's why he took my shit apology so easily "I gritted my teeth and I punched the wall.

I saw avalina flinch in the corner of my eye.

She walked over slowly and she held my hand in hers.

"Dont do that you'll hurt yourself"she said as she pulled me into a hug.

I instantly felt calm.

"I hate to break up your hug but we need to get going if we want to keep her safe"mikyle said pointing out a valid move.

"Yeah...come on lina let's go shower"I said

We walked up the stairs and I couldn't help but stare at her butt as she walked infornt of me.

She stood still and chuckled.

"I feel you looking at my ass"she said

"So what if I am"I said as I stood up behind her pressing my crotch against her plump butt.

"Well you better stop...cause I prefer if you touch it"she which made my bulge appear through my sweats.

"Come on people leave now and sex later "mikyle said as he pushed us to run up the stairs.

Avalina and rushed into the room and she took my t-shirt off revealing her beautiful naked body.

"Migule control your self"she said I looked down at my pants sighing at the bulge.

I took my clothes off and tried calming myself down.

I walked into the bathroom and I found avalina washing herself slowly she didn't realise I was in there so I looked like a creep.

I got into the shower standing behind her as she sang a song I couldn't quite make out.

I held her hips as the water ran down her body.

I kissed her neck and moved on to her shoulder.

She moaned softly which brought a certain satisfaction.

I turned her around and leaned her against the shower wall as the steam covered the entire bathroom.

I kissed her neck and I looked into her eyes.

"I just want a quickie
No bite marks
No scratches
And no hickies
If you can get with that
Mami come get with me"

I sang before I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my torso.

I lowered her before I entered her.

I held her arms over her head so she won't scratch me or grab my hair which turns me on even more.

"M-miguel I'm c-coming "she said as she leaned her head back and her body began to twitch.

I came as Well and we staid in that position for a second and I let go of her arms and she instantly held onto me.

I held her too as the water poured over us..

"I love you".....

-Sorry it's a bit short
Vlad in MM
Omphile♡♡