Chapter 12

Avalina P.O.V

I sat on Miguel's bed as my phone sat next to me ringing for 10th time.

My father has been blowing up my phone with text messages and calls but I honestly have nothing to say to him.

I know I'm behaving selfish but I'm not...I'm doing this for his own good cause hopefully this will make him reconsider marrying mary but as for the baby he needs to get a new job.

And Mary might need to start working as well.

See when I told my father that mary was only here to take all his money he told me I'm lieng and that I need to grow up.

His always taking her side over mine and he doesn't even care about me anymore.

My father use to do anything for me but ever since mary wormed her way into our life he doesn't seem to mind me.

"If your not going  to answer you might as well put it on silent or switch it off"Miguel said as he walked out of the shower

When I walked into the house he had a photo album out and he seemed to be crying and drinking.

He quickly began to clean up and he hopped into the shower.

His house is amazing but it's a bachelor pad.

So him and I are going to have to share a room and bed but I honestly don't mind.

"Your right"I said as i put my phone on silent.

"Come here "he said

I stood up and I walked towards him.

He was only in his towel and I liked what I saw.

I stood in front of him and I looked up at him.

He looked down on me and he placed his lips on mine.

"I missed you"he said

"You saw me last night"I said

"Yeah but do you know how many hours ago that was?"he asked

Before I could answer he kissed me yet again.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and my hands rubbed up and down his body.

He had a firm grip on my hips as his hands slowly travelled lower.

He placed his hands on my ass and gave a light squeez which caused me to moan into the kiss.

"You have naughty hands"i whispered against his lips

"Says the one who's rubbing on my dick"he said with a smirk.

We heard a loud knock coming from downstairs.

"Ssh"he said to me

I nodded and he walked over to the side of the window which was facing the front of the house.

I saw him relax as he saw the person downstairs.

"Who is it?"I whispered

"A brother  of mine...look I'm going to need you to stay up here until I come back...lock the door and don't open or say a thing until it's me"he said as he slipped on grey sweats and a white tank top.

He headed downstairs and I locked the door...

Miguel P.O.V

I walked downstairs not before I made sure that avalina locked the door of course.

I tucked my gun into the waistband of my sweats.

I opened the door and there stood my little brother mikyle.

"Where the hell have you been? "I asked as he walked in with his hoodie covering his face.

I couldn't see his face at all and that gave me a clear indication that he did something wrong again.

"I was out with some friends"he said

"Really for two days y'all where out"I said

"Man Miguel could you not ask me so many questions..look I'm tired I need to shower and sleep"he said trying to walk past me

I grabbed him by the arm and I removed his hoodie.

He had a blue eye,broken nose and a cut lip.

"What happened?"I asked

"We ran into some trouble at a club with vlad's boys "he said

"Since when are you in vlad's territory?"I asked

"Well we was at club Venus and there was this stripper I was feeling only to find she was vlad's girl"I chuckled when he told me this

"Aight man stay here I'm going to get you a first aid kit"I said before I ruffled his hair

Avalina P.O.V

I was hanging off the bed upside down until I heard a knock on the door which caused me to fall on my head.

I quickly stood up and I quietly walked over to the door.

I peaked thru the key hole to try an see who's out there but something was blocking it.

"Its me open up"Miguel said

"Its you who?"I asked

"Miguel "he said

"I don't know a Miguel "I replied as i folded my arms.

"Avalina Camilla johness open up the damn  door"he said

I opened the door and I looked at him confused.

"How the hell do you known my full name?"I asked shocked

"Cause he use to stalk you"I heard someone say

I looked out the door and I saw a guy...around my age.

With a big curly afro,gold slugs and I must say his looked hot but he had a bruised face.

"Who are you?"I asked in a daze

"This is mikyle my younger brother "Miguel said

Mikyle walked up to me and he shook my hand.

"Hi"I said shyly.

"Hey"he said

"What happend to your face?"I asked referring to the cuts and bruises on his face.

"Man stuff"he replied

"Babe could you clean his cuts for me?"Miguel asked as he held a first  aid kit.

"Sure"I said as i took it from him.

"Look I need to head out real quick..I'll be right back"Miguel said as he kissed my forehead.

He left leaving me with his insanely hot brother.

Damn if Miguel and his brother look this hot I wonder how their parents look.

"Um come sit on the bed so I can disinfect your wounds"I said avoiding eye contact just in case I melt

"Ok"he said he plopped onto the bed and I stood in front of him and I pulled out some cotton wool and alcohol.

He flinched as I placed the cotten wool onto  his cut lip and he hissed as the alcohol brunt his plump pink lips.

I felt my insides knot up just looking at him.

I continued to clean him up and I when I finished I quickly put everything away.

I walked into the bathroom and I shut the door.

I let out the breath I was holding in.

How am I going to survive  living in a house with two gorgeous men.

-mikyle in mm
Omphile♡♡