Chapter 29

Avalina P.O.V

We had been walking for a couple of minutes now and we finally stopped in front of this huge burnt down
factory...or prison...I couldn't exactly tell what it was.

The boys had just loaded thier weapons and placed on every part of their body...Roc stood in front of me and placed a small hand gun in my hand...but he didn't let go of my hand.

"Lina...look after yourself..be safe in there...we are going to let you go first...don't let them take your gun...ok"he said and I nodded.

I placed the small gun inside my insanely huge black sweat pants....which had  pocket inside of them.

I placed my foot in Roc's hand as he lifted me up and I held onto the wall I climbed over and landed in the other side.

I waited for a while and nobody jumped over...

"Guys"I called out in a whisper

"Hello Roc,Ray,Prod...mikyle "I whispered a little louder and aggravated.

I found a small hole in the wall and I couldn't see them..they where gone...they ditched me.

"The fuck"I exclaimed and slid down the wall.

How could they...how do they expect me to survive if I dont even know their plan.

Suddenly a bright light flashed in my face...

"Well well well...look what we've got here "I heard a familiar voice say

"Mike? "I asked as I blocked my eyes with my hands..shielding then from the harsh light.

"Yes Avalina it's me"that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

My eyes fluttered open and I tried moving my hands to shield my eyes from the painful bright lights...but they where held back by chains.

"Hello lina"I heard a soft feminine voice say but I couldn't see where it was coming from.

"How are you precious?"her hand held my cheek and here she was...before like a ghost.

"M-mom"out of nowhere she was dragged away roughly and she acvidently scratched my cheek.

"Mom!"I called out to her...I saw her in the distance and she was being held by the neck...by a man...he held her roughly and she cried out for help.

I continuously called out her name while crying..I keep kicking and screaming trying to get out of this chair...Suddenly I heard her scream...I looked at her and there she was..laying on the floor...bleeding and no longer moving.

"Mom"suddenly all the memories that I had with her came rushing back like a flood...from the first time I got my ear pierced..how I cried so loud every one in the mall heard me and after that she bought our favourite ice cream...choc mint of course.

And how she use to love braiding my hair while singing Japanese music to me...my mother was gorgeous...an amazing soul...she would never hurt anyone.

My thoughts where interrupted when my memories stopped..and al I saw was black...I was blinking but I couldn't see anything...I closed my eyes and opened them again and all I saw was darkness.

I kept fidgeting with the chains and I discovered that there was a lock on it...that needed a code...great just great...what now.

I tried slipping my hands out of the chains and one hand was free...a door opened and it closed...all I heard where heels clicking,heavy foot steps and something being dragged.

A loud clicking sound erupted the room...I hated not being able to see anything...the minute those words where said in my head it felt like something was removed from my eyes and my eye went shut...they didn't want to open and A burning sensation formed inside and around them...I oh so badly wanted to dunk my face in a bucket of ice cold water.

"Lina"there it was again...my mother's voice...but this time it sounded so real...it sounded like she was right in front of me.

"Lina it's me precious...it's your mother...honey bun"she placed her hand on my cheek and tears streamed down my face...I hated remembering her...it bothered me a lot.

"Stop it "I managed to let out the words which came out hoarse.

"Stop what baby...open your eyes"she said and I slowly opened them I closed a bit cause whatever was around my face hurt my eyes...it felt like I was looking at onions..but they opened.

My vision was blurry and my hands where uncuffed...a cold wet cloths swept over my eyes wiping away the burning substance...and there she was..,Amila Johness standing in front of me.

But how...she died...the doctors said she died.

"H-how"I chocked out

"Well thats what I was about to explain baby"she said

She sat on a chair in front of me and some guy gave me a glass of water...I gulped down the water to sooth my dry throat.

"You know..,your father is the whole cause of my disappearance...it was Chris all right"she said the last part to herself

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say...I had no clue what to say...three years I had been told she was dead...I wasn't even able to go to her funeral for some odd reason.

"I bet your confused as hell"she said

"Yeah...and I'm looking for answers"I responded

"Fine...well it all began with Chris and Vlad's friendship"

"Wait dad and that monster where friends?"I cut her off

"Yes...now Stop interrupting me...now Vlad or Vladarine I should say and your father had been friends since high school...when your father and I got together...now Vlad had gone through a rough patch...he needed cash so he became a criminal...your father became a priest but they wher friends..Vlad had stolen from your father and I many times but each time your father chose to forgive him..,you know how mushy he can be...so one time Vlad was over and he claimed he need to use the toilet...I didn't trust so I followed behind him..,I found him in your room...you where three years old sleeping peacefully."she sighed as I saw the tears well up in her eyes.

My heart rate began picking up and I was nervous...ehatcould have Vlad done to my three year old self.

"He-he was smiling and I thought it was because you where such a beautiful baby...but you where crying and he kept say you should keep quiet and stuff like you wouldn't want people to know y'all guys little secret...so I kept up to him and thee he was...his finger in between your legs...my poor baby being sexually abused"she burst out in tears and leaned on me but I didn't move...I didn't blink I didn't do anything...my mind just went blank.

This entire time Vlad has been stalking me its because he had a sexual experience with me...my eyes began watering and I let my tears fall once I blinked.

"I-I couldn't do anything....I yanked his arm and yelled at him..your father ran up the staircase and I told him what happened...he gave Vlad a disapointed look and that was it...he told me to clam down....he asked vlad to leave and I never saw vlad again...until I was shot at by that Jacob friend of yours...you know he brought you here for your own safety"I looked at her with an emotionless face.

Non of this explains why she faked her death for three years...for three years my father and I struggled...for three years I was depressed..lost..hurt..abused.

Yet all this time the one person who was put job this earth to bring me here and look after me,love me and care for me pretended to be gone for ever but she was hee the whole time.

"Did you even care to think what you put me through when you pretended to die...all this bullshit your spitting at me doesnt explain why the hell you left me...how is it dad's fault..what does Miguel have to do with this...and-and do you even love me!?"I yelled while crying.

"Get some rest honey...well talk later"she said as she left my questions unanswered and me fuming.

-Avalina's mom in MM
omphile♡♡