Chapter 19

Avalina P.O.V

"Vlad please let them go"I pleaded as I saw the bruises around their eyes...and the tears that continued to fall.

"You know....you disappeared and I didn't know where you went....so I asked these two ladies so nicely to tell me and they didn't...they refused so I used force...I beat it out of them...but then you came back because of a tragic incident...that I honestly had nothing to do with it...but I do know who did...so avalina...I suggest you work for me or else this will be happening to everyone you know and love"vlad said

I looked over at Miguel who had his jaw clenched.

"Please....isn't there another way?"I begged yet again

"Like I said...there isn't...you should ask Miguel about this...you know he use to be the one doing all of these things back when he worked for me"when vlad said that I let go of Miguel's hand and I felt my body freeze.

Miguel...the man who I must admit has stolen my heart..who I knew was a gangster but I didn't know he was the type to be forcing young girls to become strippers.

"Can I go home and think about this? "I asked not looking at Miguel who kept trying to hold my hand.

"Yes...yes You may "vlad said with a smirk on his face

"But I'm leaving with Sam and cali"I said as I stood up.

"Lina...let me come with you"Miguel said as he stood up

"No...you stay here...with people of your own kind"I said before I walked away.

The guards removed the chain's off Sam and call...so we all went outside and got into my car as Miguel remained.

I banged my head against the steering wheel as I let a couple of tears flow freely.

"Hey...it's ok"I heard cali's soft voice say.

"No....it's not ok....and its going to become worse if I don't do what vlad wants me to do"I cried onto her chest.

"So are you saying your going to become a stripper"Sam said

"No....yes...I don't know"I said

I looked over at my window as Miguel knocked on it demanding me to open it.

I opened it.

"What!?"I spat

"Look I know you probably hate me right know after hearing about my old job....but you've got to understand that I don't do that anymore"he said

"I don't care if you do it anymore or you don't...it's the fact that you had to put many girls in the sane situation I'm in...you had to threaten them by beating up their friend's...and what else huh...shoot their father's ?!"I yelled

I got out the car and I looked at Miguel with pure disgust on my face.

"Look I left that life a long time ago"he said

"So..is that suppose to make me squel and jump into your arms...you know maybe if I hadn't met you my life wouldn't have become so messed up"I said

"Oh so now your blaming me for this shit life you have...look princess your life is like this all because of you...maybe if you hadn't opened your legs to me i wouldnt have grown so attatched"he said as i gave him a confused and shocked look.

"Excuse me"I said

"Yeah you heard me"he said

I was shocked and hurt by what he said.

I couldn't believe my ears...was I having a nightmare.

"How dare you say that to me"I said as my eyes began to water.

"Look avalina....you can't just blame me for your life being shit...I told you I left that life along time ago but yet you still wanna argue"Miguel

"Well that doesn't give you the right to say what you just said Miguel...you know maybe your right...I shouldn't have opened up my legs to you"I said in a sad tone.

I got into the car and drove away in silence.

Cali rubbed her hand up and down my back in attempts to sooth me.

I continued driving to a special place.

A place that Sam,cali and I would go to when one of us where hurt.

But in this case all three of us where hurt.

I got to the lake and we got out the car.

We walked towards our lake cottage.

We got in and just sat on the couch in silence.

I looked over at my two best friends who had cuts and bruises on their faces.

"I'm so sorry"I whispered

"For what"Sam asked she placed a cloth full of ice over her bruised eye.

"For getting you guys into this mess...I shouldn't have dragged you guys down with me...it's my fault that vlad hurt you guys the way he did and I just wanted to say I'm sorry..."I said.

"No need to apologies...we are friends and we will do whatever it takes to protect eachother"cali spoke.

I smiled as all three of us shared a group hug.

That same night when we ended up falling asleep.

I thought of what cali said...since we are friends...and we do whatever it takes to protect eachother...I now know what I need to do.

I sighed and closed my eyes to finally sleep.

But I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

I picked it up.

"Avalina...you need to get here quick! "Miguel yelled over the phone

"What why?"I asked confused

In the background I heard some sirens...and people screaming and crying.

It made me panic and the fact that Miguel took his time answering me by stuttering.

"Look...your house is on fire"after he said that I dropped my phone....

-sorry for the late updates and this chapter was short only cause I wanted to create that suspense.

Please

Vote
Comment
And share

Omphile♡♡