Chapter 4

Avalina P.O.V

It's Saturday and I'm a complete mess.

I don't know what to wear and I'm not even sure about where we are going.

This past week has been nothing but hell..Mary has been on my ass the entire week..I haven't had a chance to just breath without her yelling at me,throwing things at me and insulating me.

All I ever do is cook, clean,do the twins homework and go to school.

She complains about absolutely everything and she has developed some seriously weird eating habits.

I swear she's bipolar,because one minute she's angry..next she's sad then she's tried then she's  happy and it's all just so damn confusing.

Miguel and I have been conversating over the phone and he somehow got my numbers on the same day he asked me out..until I found out the Sam actually gave them to him.

I'm not complaining though cause he is a great conversation holder.

I'm also so lucky today because mary and the twins are gone for the weekend to their beach house so that means I'm free.

I pulled out my phone and I called cali.

If there's anyone who knows what to wear and what not to wear on a date it would have to be cali...girl has been so many dates that I even lost count.

Me:hey cali

Cali:hey lina...what's UP?

Me:I need your help

Cali:let me guess you don't know what to wear

Me:yesss

Cali:ok I'll be there

I continued to throw my clothes around the room.

Suddenly my phone vibrated on the floor next to me.

I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

Me:hello

?:hey sweetness

Me:oh hey Miguel

Miguel:hey babe what you doing?

Me:struggling

Miguel:with what babe

Me:finding something to wear

Miguel:wow that's simple just wear anything nice and fancy

Me:yeah I have a lot of things that are nice and fancy

Miguel:well then come out in your underwear

Me:Miguel eww

Miguel:ok I'm sorry...I just can't help myself when it come's  to you

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

Me:listen I got to go see you later

Miguel:aight babe

I hung up  with my cheeks hot from all the blushing..I ran down the stairs and I found cali standing there with a small bag in hand.

I hugged her tight.

"Hey girl now lets get you dressed up"

Later

After an hour of trying different dresses we finally agreed on an outfit for me to  wear tonight.