Both Sick at Lou's Parents

Harry's POV

We were on our way to Louis' mums place for a thanksgiving dinner and I honestly felt bad, we were late for the dinner because I was throwing up in the bathroom while Louis was in the car thinking I was just grabbing some gift cards for Johannah for her birthday which was soon as well. But to be honest I think it is just something I ate.

Lou's driving wasn't helping the least bit either, he swerved right and left and was going 100 km per hour so we could get there on time.

"Lou, you haven't even had a tea today just stop and get one babe." I spoke up, noticing his eyes drooping.

My stomach sloshing painfully I decided to take a nap, hoping to catch up on sleep.

Louis' POV

"Harry we're here." I said softly. I could tell he wasn't feeling well.

He opened his eyes and we walked in.

"Hey guys!" My mum greeted.

We hugged her and my little sisters ran over to us, grabbing us in hugs.

My mum smiled, "dinner will be ready in a little bit."

"Thanks mum." I replied, although I saw the colour drain from Harry's face.

We were watching telly for a bit and I saw Harry get up and go to the washroom as my sister spoke up.

"Louis, Harry looks sick, what's wrong with him?" Lottie asked.

So I got up to go check.

"Hazza?"

"C-come in."

I went in to see the toilet full of puke and Harry laying on the floor.

"Oh Hazzy." I rubbed his back.

We decided to go up to my old room and cuddle and watch tv.

It was a little while later my mum came up to tell us dinner was ready, she knew about Harry's illness.

"Think you're up for food?" I looked at him as he shook his head.

"We're good mum."

My mum left and went down stairs.

Harry's POV

I was feeling so much better but I could tell Louis was tired so I wanted to stay with him in bed.

I kept hearing Lou's tummy emit small grumbles.

"Lou we should go eat, you haven't had anything all day."

"I'm fine" his face looked a bit paler than usual but I'm thinking it's because he hasn't ate all day.

"Lou baby, you must be hungry." I said knowing his usual appetite.

He shook his head, cuddling under the blankets.

"What's the matter love?" I asked, fingers running through his slightly dampened hair from sweat.

"My tummy is upset." He whimpered.

I looked down at him.

"Why didn't you say so baby? What's made your tummy upset?"

He shrugged. "After we would usually have lunch it started to grumble and gurgle and it just felt uncomfortable." He said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey it's okay baby." I whispered.

I laid my hand softly on his tummy and rubbed it.

"This help?" I asked as Lou's tummy softly growled and grumbled.

He nodded and cuddled closer to me.

"I hope your tummy feels better soon baby." I said as he fell asleep.

A/N I know this sucks, it's my first Larry Sickfic, but anyway guys comment or message me any ideas or requests! I will do any! But they have to be Larry❤️ love you!!! -Bridgit