No Need For Bullying

Louis' POV

I wiped my tears before typing back,

Louis Tomlinson: How does it feel riding on the back of someone else's career?

Naughty Boy: hahah, I should ask you that, you've done it for years.

I slammed my laptop shut.

Why does he hate me so much?

Naughty Boy Updated a Photo!  My phone buzzed.

I opened it to see a photo of me and Zayn, well it was but it was edited to be Zayn with Naughty Boy. With the caption: remember this?

I looked it over and over as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I wasn't even thinking straight so I had a first reaction and tweeted.

Remember when you were younger and thought those Mac filters for your photos were cool? Some people still do! Ha! X

I went and had dinner with Harry and that night when we were watching a movie my phone beeped.

Zayn Malik Tweeted!

@/Louis_Tomlinson remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine?

This time it hit me hard. I threw my phone at the wall and ran upstairs.

Slamming our bedroom door shut when I reached it and flopped onto our bed, crying.

I heard Harry's footsteps come up the stairs.

"Boo?" And a soft knock.

I sniffled.

"Why didn't you tell me you were being bullying boo?"

"I'm not, they're just stating true facts about me..."

"No baby no, don't believe those two idiots words for one minute at all."

I nodded and curled into his side.

Maybe someone did love me.

And that someone was Harry.

A/N sorry for the long wait! But I updated!

I wanna say a massive thank you to everyone who has stuck around to read my crappy stories. I can't believe I honestly got more than 25 reads guys.

Like don't get me wrong I'm not a popular person on wattpad but it does mean so so much and I'm so grateful for the reads and support I have gotten.

I truly love writing for you guys, I don't necessarily think my sickfics are good but obviously some of you enjoy them and that's great because that's been my goal all along, I never wanted thousands of reads, I just wanted to write stories for people to read and enjoy.

I love you guys so so much and thanks again for all the massive support!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lots of love, as always💖😘
Bridgit xx