Sick at The Brits

They were at the Brits and Louis was feeling off all night, Harry would rub his back and stuff since they had recently came out but, He still didn't feel comfortable in public while feeling bad, his stomach was bothering him from the sushi they had had before the event begun.

He laid back a bit in his seat and laid an arm over his bloated tummy.

His blazer was feeling a bit too tight and the pressure on his stomach was killing him but he had to keep it on it was the main look and part of his outfit.

He loosened the buttons and let his stomach out, it killed, it groaned from pain and Louis thought he needed to use the restroom but then they won an award.

Louis quickly buttoned his blazer back up and stood up, a tiny fart accidentally escaping and his underwear soon feeling a teeny bit wet (a/n gross I know but something new instead of just vomiting in every fic) and Louis' face blushed and he just hoped it wouldn't stink nor show through his trousers.

Harry rested a hand on Louis' bum, feeling a wet spot on his pants.

"Lou? You need the toilet love?" He whispered.

Louis whimpered as his tummy rumbled loudly.

Harry gave him a soft, gentle hug and promised they'd be quick.

They went on stage and everyone said their thank yous as Harry and Louis went backstage to the toilets and into a stall, Louis pulled down his trousers, sat on the porcelain seat and rested his elbows on his knees, with his head in his hands.

As his stomach let out a growl in agony, Louis' bowels released some of the contents upsetting his stomach into the once clear water below.

He took a deep breath and wiped the sweat off of his forehead.

Harry rubbed Louis' thighs softly, whispering soothing words to Louis.

"You alright?" He asked.

Louis needed the blazer off.

Louis told Harry and Harry helped him take off his blazer and unbutton his shirt to rub his stomach softly.

The two boys walked back out to Niall and Liam, telling them they were leaving and soon got into the taxi and went home to help Louis feel better.