Lou Stressed Out

Louis' POV

7:43am
I laid in bed, waking up to the bright, warm un shining in mine and Hazza's room.

Everything was good except for the dull ache in my tummy.

Actually it was more like an upset stomach.

My tummy gurgled loudly and did another roll, causing me to whimper and cuddle into Harry's side.

Harry's POV

8:37am
I awoke and saw that Louis as cuddled into me, he wasn't like that last night so he must've gotten cold, he always says I'm like his personal furnace.

His belly rumbled, as I looked at his face which looked scrunched with pain.

I laid my hand softly on his tummy and rubbed my fingers around, trying to settle his poor little belly from whatever was causing it to get upset.

I knew Lou had been working extra hours lately for our break for New Years and stuff.
He'd been skipping meals to work longer, writing non stop, working too much. Not getting enough sleep either.

He's over worked himself to the point of exhaustion and stress.

His stomach fluttered under my hand and I wondered if he was hungry or if it was just upset with everything going on.

I thought he may be hungry, he hasn't been having breakfast lately, getting right up and going to work, different days coming downstairs with a hand on his stomach making me wonder if he's had stomach aches or gone to work hungry before?

I never heard anything until a growling noise and a slight whimpered "mm" behind me.

"Hey baby, you okay?" I opened my arms, letting him crawl into them.

"Not very hungry, gotta get ready for work." He said quietly, he didn't know I booked him off an extra day.

"Want me to pack your lunch babe?"

He shook his head, "got a bunch to do today, won't have time to eat. I don't even know if I can be home in time for dinner."

His stomach whined and he dug his nails into the skin, hushing it.

"Baby? Are you going to work hungry? Or having normal tummy aches?" I asked.

"B-b-both." He whispered.

I pulled him close, kissing his forehead.

"Listen we're gonna have some breakfast and you're staying home today okay?"

His anxiety in his eyes rose, "b-b-but then they'll be mad a-a-and."

"Boo I told them you're getting stressed and need time."

His stomach groaned, sounding like it was in so much pain.

"I'm gonna go back to bed." He whispered, walking back upstairs with tears rolling down his cheeks.

He looked terribly run down, he must've lost 25 pounds in the last 2 months, his eyes are pale blue, big dark bags under them, his face pale white as snow.

The breakfast finished and I saw him laying in our bed, tears streaming down his face.

"Baby." I sat on the edge of the bed. "I need to know what's wrong."

That's when the last string snapped.

He bawled. "I'm hungry, I'm tired, I feel sick to my tummy, it hurts like hell, I'm the weak one, I don't deserve you, I can't work enough, I can't do anything, I'm stupid, I'm stressed, I'm nervous, I'm exhausted, I hate work, I wanna get it done, that's why I wanna work longer, I hate it! I hate everything! I hate myself.."

"Baby." He started hyperventilating.

"Baby boo, calm down sweetheart."

"I I I just."

"Boo, shh."

He hiccuped and a massively loud roar came from his tummy, he looked down at his belly, then up at me with his eyes glassed over,

He got what it was trying to tell him and ran into the bathroom.

I followed, kneeling behind him, rubbing his back.

He burped sickly and swallowed thick, causing his stomach to growl loudly and he whimpered.

"Baby you gotta let it out, you're upsetting your tummy more by holding it in."

He gagged and bile came pouring out of his mouth.

"You've got a lot of stomach acid built up baby." 

His tummy roared and he coughed up some stomach acid and cried.

"Why won't it stop making noises?" He asked.

"It's telling us how upset it is baby."

"Well I know how upset it is, it's hell of a lot more upset than before you came upstairs."

His tummy whined loudly and heaved, wanting Louis to get rid of the substances upsetting it, but he kept holding back.

But the next time it growled loudly and swirled sharply, making Louis gag up a few small cup fulls of stomach acid.

His stomach finally eased up and growled softly.

His breathing calmed down and he relaxed.

We crawled back into bed and he whispered.

"Hazza's belly rubs always help an upset belly."

"Yeah?" I asked.

He smiled, "yeah they do."

So I started rubbing his tummy in softly gentle circles and let him fall asleep cuddled to my side, we'd try breakfast later, as long as he felt better soon.

A/N 836 words vs my usual like 300-400!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Hope this is decent, it didn't seem terrible but it's probably not good haha.

Love you guys xx
Bridgit 💖